Software Programming Help

Thread: Software Programming Help

Software Programming Help

Ok I am i newbie at theis and i was wondering if some of you could help me out with some pointers on her to start and web sites to get some info on how to program f

Talking

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...rl+programming

Feel free to substitute anything else for Perl.
    Every now and then, one of you won't annoy me.

thnx those links where helpful

I would suggest learning c++ for your first language. i learnt VB and am now extremely good at it but i wish i had done c++ first cause im trying to learn it now and its harder.
    THEprophetMOSES

I would recomend you to start with c++, and you will see that learn any other language after that is a walk in the park. Try Learn How to Program C++ from DEITEL & DEITEL.

Please, don't turn this into another "which/best languange to learn first"! There's already been tons of em... Search the archives, you'll have plenty of opinions...

Ammo
    Credit travels up, blame travels down -- The Boss

Lord: it depends what you want to program... If you want Web Applications go with perl or PHP...
    If your thinking of making client based web apps then try Javascript or Java... And for computer stuff, i reccomend C++ or Perl =]

Banned
    I'm not going 2 make this into a which lang to learn first. But it depends on what type of software your
    thinking of writing. Do a Google, Heaven
    that so help get U start and go with whatever lang interest you that will be you best route.