An interesting observation... probably already noted, but whatever.

Thread: An interesting observation... probably already noted, but whatever.

An interesting observation... probably already noted, but whatever.

This has probably already been mentioned a ton, but I just found it interesting that, when one runs a "whois" on Google or Amazon.com, there is a little note in there- GOOGLE.COM.SUCKS.FIND.CRACKZ.WITH.SEARCH.GULLI.COM
    -and- AMAZON.COM.IS.N0T.AS.1337.AS.WWW.GULLI.COM

I wonder who put those in there? A wisecracking sys admin perhaps?

BTW, I've started my OS class at school, which focuses mainly on Linux. I've had RedHat installed for some time on my comp at home, and have messed around with it a little bit, but never 'till now have I had the time to really sit down and learn it, speaking of which, I'm on Mozilla through it right now at school.

I love this thing.
    - T3|\\|9U () -

You get the same for ANTIONLINE...try it....

I have no Idea why this is....though I don't think it's an outside, it musta been some one on the inside, those sytems are water-proof(or close to) any how.....nice to know.

<EDIT>
    I did a search for different High-end Web-sites and found some rather funny, and some not so funny ones.:

ANTIONLINE.COM.SHOULD.BE.DISGRACED.ORG
    ALTAVISTA.COM.IS.N0T.AS.1337.AS.SEARCH.GULLI.COM
    AMAZON.COM.IS.N0T.AS.1337.AS.WWW.GULLI.COM
    ASTALAVISTA.COM.ISNT.AS.GOOD.AS.WWW.GULLI.COM

and of course

MICROSOFT.COM.RUNS.ON.AN.8088.ORG
    MICROSOFT.COM.RAWKZ.MUH.WERLD.MENTALFLOSS.CA
    MICROSOFT.COM.OHMYGODITBURNS.COM
    MICROSOFT.COM.LOVES.JU1C3.COM
    MICROSOFT.COM.LIVES.AT.SHAUNEWING.COM
    MICROSOFT.COM.LICKS.MARKUS.LEX.BALLS.ISBX.COM
    MICROSOFT.COM.IS.SOON.GOING.TO.THE.DEATHCORPORATION.COM
    MICROSOFT.COM.IS.NOT.SEXYCOOL.ORG
    MICROSOFT.COM.IS.GOD.BECOUSE.UNIXSUCKS.COM
    MICROSOFT.COM.IS.A.STEAMING.HEAP.OF.****ING-BULLSHIT.NET
    MICROSOFT.COM.HAS.TEH.GAY.OMFGLOL.COM
    MICROSOFT.COM.HAS.ITS.OWN.CRACKLAB.COM
    MICROSOFT.COM.HAS.A.PRESENT.COMING.FROM.HUGHESMISSILES.COM
    MICROSOFT.COM.FILLS.ME.WITH.BELLIGERENCE.NET
    MICROSOFT.COM.CAN.SUCK.MY.SERVEREXTREME.ORG
    MICROSOFT.COM.CAN.BLOWME.ORG
    MICROSOFT.COM.AND.MINDSUCK.BOTH.SUCK.HUGE.ONES.AT.EXEGETE.NET
    MICROSOFT.COM.AINT.WORTH.****.KLUGE.ORG
    MICROSOFT.COM.A.BIEN.BU.DU.COLA-COCA.SUR.L.ILE.DE.NUMEA.COM

All of these are acctual web-sites or domains at least that where registered to disgrace or simply to addvertice, they are in no way (I hope) linked to the acctual site, it is in the Look up server that finds the most correct answers to your whois, and since these all contain the same string, they are show too.

It's sad that people would go to such lengths to look leet or what not.

- Noia

</EDIT>
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Maybe it has been hacked have you checked www.gulli.com i have never seen a whois of this nature before and its the only think i could think of take a look at the website www.gulli.com
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

er....some how I don't think http://www.crsnic.net/ has been hacked...I think they are false domains....they simply make them long....as for Gulli, their whois is ok, I can't see any thing wrrong with it...

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

why dont you think that it could have been hacked is that so impossible to belive cmon i dont think JP registered AO with the name ANTIONLINE.SHOULD.BE.DISGRACED.ORG or do you think microsoft would register there domain names with such language cmon bill would see that as bad buisness and remember if you're hooked up to the net with services running you arent 100% secure ask all the people who have fell victim to 0days and they dont have a clue how they got hacked
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

Well, if you notice, the domain names (gulli.com and disgraced.org) are perfectly legal. What makes them unique in the whois listing is the individual hostnames within the gulli.com domain and disgraced.org domains.