Tutorial Writers wanted.

Thread: Tutorial Writers wanted.

er0k

Tutorial Writers wanted.

If you have written a (some) tutorials, please contact me as i and a co-worker would like to add them to our list. If you having UNIX or non-os specific tutorials of course. We are looking for these for another site, in which i will not name here because people will think i am "advertising" but i am merely asking the huge community here for tutorials, not advertising. PM me or email me at er0k@bytekill.net

That other site doesn't happen to be bytekill.net by any chance, does it? j/k
    Kewl site, I'll advertise it for ya!
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Anything specific you had in mind er0k ? what can and cant i get in to etc what kinda content you looking for ??
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

er0k
    programming, networking, unix, security, anything that isnt windows.... or cant be used in a unix.

Hmm i will see what i come up with it will prolly take me 3 days to a week for something decent you want it by email or PM i came in to IRC today to talk about it but you were away
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/