Good joke..
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good joke..

Good joke..

Hi guys,

Someone send me this sms today and I think it was quite hilarious.
    When God created man he sat back and looked at his handywork and said”PERFECT”He then created the woman, sat back and looked sighed and replied”This thing is going to require a lot of makeup”Girls please!!!!!!!!it was meant as a joke and nothing more.So plese do not be offended by it.

Regards
    vanman
    Practise what you preach.

I think girls are wonderfull.We men would be lost without them, don't you agree?

Originally posted here by Laser
    I think girls are wonderfull.We men would be lost without them, don't you agree?
    wow...... suck-up hehe.... is your gf on this board as well? or are ya just trying for brownie points with all the women.. :P

heh

anyways i'll actually agree with ya on that one

No offense taken. . . .being a woman myself that is. . .
    Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, "She doesn't have what it takes"; They will say, "Women don't have what it takes".
    Clare Boothe Luce

A rebuttal: when god created man he did so from a kit, lost a few of the bits and the manual and hey it's not like he could ask for directions! (Donning flameproof underwear).

Also, gentlemen, I'd prefer women to girls if I were you. Women have the added advantage that they can follow through on the teasing!

Rachel
    668 - the neighbor of the beast

i love girls and or Women, whichever you prefer to be called, but my PC cant cheat on me, make me feel like **** for looking at another operator lol, and ifsomehow i ever stopped loving my computer, it wouldnt want half my ****, and i hug it all the time, and right now i have the side of the case of to help with heat and stuff so it doesnt over heat, and iv had lotsa g/fs....its cool but i made some bad choices in picking em, (raise of hands who here, boy or girl, has ever dated someone that turned out to be a bitch/******* and really messed up your dating life?) now raise of hands, who here sat down at there computer and was greated with a what do YOU want ME to do? lol my computer follows directions very well, if i tell it exactly what to do with a command line, or if i point and click and it guesses, it does great, i love my computer, our last anniversary together i supprisded it with a RAM upgrade, it loved it and smiled a week ago i went and had a Sound Card put in as a just to say i love you type present, no real reason or occasion, just bought it to say i love you, i used to do this all the time with girlfrends, but if my computer ever core dumps me at least i can have some of my stuff back lol, and my computer never complains about ****, and is always there for me when i need it, lol ok im done.

boys and girls go together as men and women do.

Yes ... the computer never lies and stuff ; never comes late from i don't no where ...
    But i dont belive you can have some kids with the computer ... real kids .. So if i must choose from woman and computer i choose them both !
    That is my opinion ...
    There is no diference betwen God and Devil. The only good and evil is the one we belive in .

Banned
    <off topic>
    i remeber this show when i was real young (younger then i am now!) where these two teenages guys looking for the perfect girl decide to use their comp to bulid one....

they get pics of the best girls the can find in all diff mags and scan em in. somehow through some magic the "perfect" girl comes to life.

i can't remember much else except she was dam close to perfect.

anyone else remember that show?
    </off topic>

Weird Science by chance?

One of my favourite films Drew!

Rachel
    668 - the neighbor of the beast