dumb ass students

Thread: dumb ass students

dumb ass students

I saw this and broke into laughter !!!

Check it out here :http://uk.news.yahoo.com/030207/80/dsp3e.html

Get ahead in advertising -- get a forehead
    LONDON (Reuters) - More universal than television, livelier than billboards -- London marketing whizz kids have hit upon a new advertising medium: the human forehead.

In a national campaign to be rolled out in coming weeks, marketing agency Cunning Stunts said on Friday it was about to start renting advertising space on the foreheads of university students.

"The idea came when we realised how much coverage students gained in the newspapers during recent demonstrations over debt," said Cunning Stunts' Nikki Horton.

"This is a new way for them to supplement their meagre income, but it's also the new advertising medium," she added.

Students will have logos semi-permanently tattooed on their foreheads and will be paid 4.20 pounds an hour for three hours, the amount of time they are reckoned to be "out and about" and thereby promoting the product.

Men's magazine FHM and digital TV station CNX are likely clients, with trials kicking off in the northern city of Manchester.

"FHM is constantly looking for new and impactful ways to communicate to men," said marketing manager Nial Ferguson. "If we can do this and pay for the next round at the university bar at the same time, then it seems a good idea to us."

Well atleast this way, when we see these people coming we know right away that they're idiots that shouldn't breed. . . and did I read the article saying. . "Semi-Permenant?" They should really expand on that a little more.

just a side note. If you get a lot of these guys walking up to you at the same time. . would it be considered spam? j/k...

I'd have to be dead broke and semi-drugged to EVER do that to myself.
    Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, "She doesn't have what it takes"; They will say, "Women don't have what it takes".
    Clare Boothe Luce

Wow, I'm shocked to see this. One, that someone would find that they don't consider themeselves sacred enough to object to this. When you think about it, it's the same a prostituion in a way. I can't stand advertisors today. You either look at it as easy money, or just another example on how shallow people are for cash. You pick. But this personally disgusts me. Peace.
    \"Greatness only comes at great risk.\" ~ Personal/Generic

HEHEHE!!! you know where the name "cunning stunts" comes from?

an old dirty joke: What is the difference between the circus and showgirls? A: the circus is a cunning aray of stunts, and showgirls....
    :q :q! :wq :w :w! :wq! :quit :quit! :help help helpquit quit quithelp :quitplease :quitnow :leave :**** ^X^C ^C ^D ^Z ^Q QUITDAMMIT ^[:wq GCS,M);d@;p;c++;l++;u ++ ;e+ ;m++(---) ;s+/+ ;n- ;h* ;f+(--) ;!g ;w+(-) ;t- ;r+(-) ;y+(**)

Hey Hey

I like the idea.I'm almost tempted to approach businesses here and suggest it. It's basically free money....

Thats great, I wonder if they'll pay me $5.00 an hour to put a sticker on my backpack. j/k
    The more spam the better.

Get ahead in advertising -- get a forehead
    This reminds me of the infamous Bum Fights video....

I think this is really affective advertising. You know that everyother person that walks by is going to ask "What the hell is on your forehead?!" When Turok2 came out, the company did the same thing, but instead of a tattoo, they had the guy change his name to Turok. They did this in Great Britian too. Weirdo Englishmen....

well being one of us weirdo englishmen i would have a couple of questions
    1)how permanent is the "semi"-permanent tatoo. knowing companies it would last a lot longer than they are willing to pay you for
    2)How dumb do they think us students are?

cheers for the amusing post
    www.simpleits.co.uk
    www.tazforum.**********.com
    Google is god ....... of the Internet