Gamers, could you tell me if this is true?...

Thread: Gamers, could you tell me if this is true?...

Gamers, could you tell me if this is true?...

Below i give you two images of Diablo 3 (in a zipped file). The first called "Diablo_3_logo" seems to be a good hoax but i'd like to ask you about the second one, the one called "Diablo_manual_page_77".

So, does anyone of you has the Diablo 2 manual and can confirm me if it is real that in the upper middle part of the frame where Diablo, Mephisto and Baal are we can barely read DIABLO 3 ??? Some say that is a hidden message from Blizzard...

Bah, this is a hoax. I used to be big in to D2, so I unburied my manual and saw nothing, even under light. And that graphic is bogus too. Doesn't match anything from either manuals. Hope that shed some light. Peace.
    \"Greatness only comes at great risk.\" ~ Personal/Generic

I just checked out my manual and it's exactly the same as the scan, and if you're reaching, you can see something that appears to say 'Diablo 3' at the top. I don't really see the 'O' that defined in the picture. Maybe it was just something creative the artist had drawn...Definitely interesting though. Great find.

And I don't know what you're talking about Evil Moo, but it's definitely the same in the manual.

EDIT: Decided to take a confirmation scan of pages 76-77 and highlighted what is supposed to be the Diablo 3 part.