SDL newbie

Thread: SDL newbie

Post SDL newbie

Hi folks, this is my first message; and i was wondering, if U could please help me, with some SDL programming stuff.
    Since I don't know how to program in C++; but plain C, i have encountered some difficulty in translating the SDL functions used to display text on screen with SDL (translate them from C++ to plain C); functions which I found in the tutorial GFX with SDL Lesson 4: Bitmap Fonts by Marius Andra; which came with my dev-cpp compiler. I would very much appreciate if somebody could tell me how to translate those functions to plain C (so that i can include them in my code); or where could I find similar functions to display text in SDL written in plain C.
    Thanks for your help...
    ampm2003.

I found what i was looking for; a library that makes SDL text programing a lot easier...
    the Library is called SFont; and can be found after serching for fonts in http://www.libsdl.com as well as two other libraries (Bfont and Dfont). I've tried Sfont and really works great.
    greets.
    ampm2003
    \"Aclaró que un Aleph es uno de los puntos del espacio que contiene todos los puntos\"... (An Aleph is a point in space that contains every point)
    Jorge Luis Borges \"El Aleph\"...