Do u want a WEIRD thing?, look at this...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do u want a WEIRD thing?, look at this...

Do u want a WEIRD thing?, look at this...

Guys,

Remember my thread about the best-worst-weird things in AO?, well, i have a weird thing to add.

Yesterday i wrote a thread called "NEGG me or BANN me... i don't care..." and it was having very good posts and answers from different members. All was OK. Night came and i went to sleep. Today i wake up, had breakfast, logged to AO and saw the thread went suicidal. I really couldn't believe it so i entered the thread and realized that 8 members that asked in it were CONSECUTIVELY NEGGED leaving their APs bars in a negative state. All of them exactly the same. Obviously i was the first posting there but weirdly i haven't been negged. The neggings start from the second post and i think the last members that post in the thread weren't negged too because the thread went suicidal before he/her/they could negg them.

I think this is pathetic, unfair and someone is meesing the things up here in AO.

Take a look a the thread here

Please, tell me what do you think?

Thanks,

DKRR

Edit: Like it or not i will green all this 8 members to balance this situation. I really detest that kind of unfair matters and i would stop it if i can, but i can't so at least i will do something to revert the unfair neggings.
    Share on Google+

It was killed by some one who doesnt like you..or the the thread or what not.....
    ugh....I hate it when this happens...it's happened before.
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.
    Share on Google+

Banned
    that is weird. u were asking to get negged (as a joke) and you are just about the only one that didn't. i don't get it either
    Share on Google+

he did get negged.....but he had more +AP's added....so you don't see it that much.
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.
    Share on Google+

Noia,

No, drew is right, i wasn't negged in that thread, that's weird too!!!

Bye,

DKRR
    Share on Google+

Banned
    so the q is, why were you just about the only person not negged when just about everyone who posted said the same thing?

Edit: Just wanted to show you what we are talking about

-DaRK-RaiDeR- AntiOnline Senior Member

People Given Bad AO points
    neel - AntiOnline Addict
    bshver - AntiOnline Newbie
    Noia - AntiOnline Senior Member
    Neo-Icarus - AntiOnline Newbie
    mayhem991 - AntiOnline Newbie
    techtech - AntiOnline Newbie
    Dr Toker - AntiOnline Senior Member
    zaggy - AntiOnline Addict

People left 50/50 (Last 3 posts)
    Tedob1 - AntiOnline Senior Member
    phaza7 - AntiOnline Member
    mohaughn - AntiOnline Jr. Member
    Share on Google+

Antionline's Security Dude instronics's Avatar
    This really sucks..... Why did this happen? I cant imagine that the thread had any poor quality in it. I dunno what to think. It has happened before, yes Noia. It would be interesting to know if those negs were done by one person or more, was it newbies who did this, or members, was it a personal act against Dark, or the users who replied? I have mentioned the idea in previous antipoint complaint threads that maybe its a good idea to only let jr members and up have the ability to assign antipoints. Let it come as a site earned benefit once you have a certain number of posts. That would help to stop people signing up only to neg people. It would also allow newbies to understand AO better before using the antipoints feature. It can result in people leaving AO, or getting banned, and its the users on AO that make AO what it is. The people who have a higher status on AO obviosly dont missuse this (unless its a personal matter) because for someone who is on AO that long proves that he/she enjoys AO alot, and supports it. Let this idea be heard and let someone do something about it. Thats the only solution i can think of and keep the antipoints system in general. Unless you are thinking of taking out the antipoint system totally (which would mean that there would be alot of useless threads). I still dont think that the antipoints really matter that much, i dont care if i have many greens or whatever. But i would care if i get banned because of it (except if i deserve it ofcourse). Please let this be the last thread with this issue, as this issue is becomming boring and very annoying. Find a solution, and make it happen. Ofcourse there will be many other solutions (i cant think of any others, cause im to upset/bored to waste my time with these things), so give your ideas, and make em happen.

Cheers everyone.
    Ubuntu-: Means in African : "Im too dumb to use Slackware"
    Share on Google+

Guys,

Here you have a screenshot of the balance i have made with the 8 members that were unfairly negged. I have greened all of them.

Bye,

DKRR
    Share on Google+

Banned
    nice job DKRR.
    it's good to know AO has members like yourself.
    Share on Google+

Re: Do u want a WEIRD thing?, look at this...

This is AP Abuse he/she is at risk of getting banned!
    i m gone,thx everyone for so much fun and good info.
    cheers and good bye
    Share on Google+