Found Here

W32.HLLW.Maax is a worm that uses several file-sharing programs and Microsoft Outlook to spread. The email would have a subject chosen from a predetermined list and an attachment with a filename of Tca.exe. This worm attempts to terminate the processes of antivirus and security related programs. It is written in Microsoft Visual Basic version 6 and is packed with UPX.

Also Known As: Worm.P2P.Axam [KAV]
Type: Worm
Infection Length: 11,776 bytes
Systems Affected: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Me
Systems Not Affected: Macintosh, OS/2, UNIX, Linux
And Here

W32.HLLW.Oror.D@mm is a mass-mailing worm and a variant of W32.HLLW.Oror@mm. This worm attempts to spread through email, mIRC, KaZaA, network shares, and mapped drives. It also attempts to terminate and remove various security products from the infected computer.

This threat is written in the C++ language and is compressed with UPX. The uncompressed size is about 160 KB.

Also Known As: I-Worm.Roron.4999.c [KAV], W32/Roro.V@mm [F-Prot], W32/Roron.AA@mm [RAV]
Variants: W32.HLLW.Oror@mm, W32.HLLW.Oror.B@mm, W32.HLLW.Oror.C@mm
Type: Worm
Infection Length: 71,680 bytes
Systems Affected: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Me
Systems Not Affected: Windows 3.x, Macintosh, OS/2, UNIX, Linux
OK Heads up Guys.

Cheers