Maybe this can be useful...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maybe this can be useful...

Maybe this can be useful...

Guys,

Do you ever had that problem of a file you don't know which program to use in order to open that file? Well, here you have a list of a lot of FILE FORMATS that, next to them, they have a meaning or explanation of which program they belong to.

Hope it helps you some day,

DKRR

Edit: Sorry, i don't remember it's source. I have it stored in my PC since more than a year ago.

Antionline Herpetologist
    Amazing list man! Really, really comprehensive. What's the source though?
    Cheers,
    cgkanchi
    Buy the Snakes of India book, support research and education (sorry the website has been discontinued)
    My blog: http://biology000.blogspot.com

That truly is a great resource! I've had something similar in my bookmarks for some time now.
    I haven't compared the file/site, but looks very similar.

View it here.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Hi,

Yeah!!! I think it could have been taken from that site or other similars so we can say that's the source to go to.

Thanks phishphreek,

DKRR

Banned
    Nice work DaRK-RaiDeR, keep on putting information like that and you will be the hero here. And for those who wants you to be banned will learn a good lesson.

Niice resource-you made my life easier!!!!
    the only way to fix it is to flush it all away-tool

Banned
    This helps alot thx -DR-
    it's useful find!

Banned
    good post Dark-Raider,, I appriciate it. I think all of those haters out there got there message that nothing can stop the good thread posters like you. Even if they give you some negetive antipoints.

Banned
    Great work Dark-Raider .... I know I post it already but I didn't downloaded it. But this time I downloaded it. and thought to give a head start again at the discussion forum.

Good post.I have find it very usefull, because I had the problem last week and had to spend endless time on the net searching for a download to open the appropriate program...Gues I still did not find the exact one.
    Practise what you preach.