Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should i report this to JP???...

Should i report this to JP???...

Guys,

No!!!, i can't believe it, it must be a joke. Look at the negging message i have received a few moments ago. This is getting out of control, i mean the unfair neggings and the AP system abuse.

I don't care the negging, just this pathetic situation.

Should i report it to JP? What do you think?

Bye,

DKRR

Dark Raider everyone gets strange messages in neg antipoints if you ignore it it goes away i dont see how you are bothered do you complain if you get positive antipoints for nothing ?
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

Re: Should i report this to JP???...

Ahhh those who behave like that will not have a long life at AO.
    i m gone,thx everyone for so much fun and good info.
    cheers and good bye

Really? Report it? Man, I've been negged because someone didn't like my nick. I've also been negged because:
    "....i have to neg someone because ive assigned to manny posite ones! again sorry, really i am, no sarcasm" <---spelling and gramatical errors left intact.

Personally, I'm not sweating it. If you're going to let it bother you, that's your business. I wouldn't worry about it though.

Prodikal,

I think you didn't get my point. I think i wrote it clearly saying:

I don't care the negging, just this pathetic situation.
    So i don't care the negging i care this AP abuse situation that is growing up lately in AO.

Sorry but i should ask you, are you in favor of the AP system abuse?

Me?... nope!!!

Bye,

DKRR

Dark raider i dont think you got my point every one gets strange negs its the mysterious part of AO

am i in favour of abusing it no i am not but why make a thread stating that you got negged as i said it happens to everyone i aint trying to be ignorant towords you but alot of people here including myself dont like AP whines brought in to the forms if you have a problem PM,JP but JP works aswell so hes busy as a lot of people are so you may not get what you are hopeing for as i said it happens to every one
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out

should I report this to JP

In a a very short sentnce I would if this person is asking you for positve antipoints. i too was asked to supply them I ignored it and didn't do it. This has been a problem in the past and has been posted about previously. Who is doing this? It would be interesting to find out I think.I do believe they would neg you if they could sort of a blackmail.I have no idea if this is the same person who asked me.I hesitate to name names for fear of causing a bigger problem. Anyone in authority can feel free to contact me if they wish to have the name. Auntie
    For hundreds of years the brain was physically capable of the thoughts of a Galelio or an Aristotle among people who had not yet learned to count to ten. Much of that equipment is still unused and waiting.

prodikal,

Now i know you didn't get my point.

I never talked about personal worry for that negging message, i just wanted to show you that "that" person is asking me for greenies and if not he will negg me and maybe others too.

THAT IS AP ABUSE!!! Is like asking for an alliance... get it now?

Bye,

DKRR

Kwiep
    Jp can't do much about it really... He can ban a few people etc. and there have been many discussions about this kind of things, but he is sick of this kind of childish behavior as much as you are. Many people got these kind of messages and many people siad something about it. It only got them more of those crap things. Many people kept on fighting till they were banned. The sentence I heard many time is also a sentence I hate in this matter. I hate it even more now I have to say it myself: **** happens. Get over it. Don't "whine".
    I don't really see this as whining, but it's just the way antionline works. Antionline is a big bunch of hypocritical children so to speak... only a few of them are "normall" and only a few of them (of the 100,000) actually know more abuot computers then a scriptkiddie. A scriptkiddie in this matter is not a total dumbass who doubleclicks a script, but a person who knows how to decently operate a computer, has some intelligence (social engineering) and also has a basic understanding of exploits and how scripts work...
    That's life in modern society.
    Double Dutch

I never talked about personal worry for that negging message, i just wanted to show you that "that" person is asking me for greenies
    *prodikal is confused

*prodikal looks at the AP assignment again nope wasnt signed

so how exactly do you know who this person is if he is asking you for +AP did he contact you ?

i agree that it is abuse but i dont think a public anouncment will sort it out maybe a PM to JP might help as i staed in my previous post but as i said hes busy he may not have time to listen to your whine we are supposed to be adults dont let the green get to your head we have lost so mansy good members that way