Thread: Sorry er0k,,-DaRK-RaiDeR-,,instronics

Exclamation Sorry er0k,,-DaRK-RaiDeR-,,instronics

Sorry guys just lately i have been very busy therefore i havent had a lot of time to write tutorials but in the future my tutorilas will be 6x a long a detailed for the more advanced user aswell im very sorry er0k,-DaRK-RaiDeR-,instronics if you feel afended for my post's and tutorials ill go back and delete them if this helps once again SORRY!

Antionline's Security Dude instronics's Avatar
    Its not only the "tutorias". Its the quality of the posts itself. They provide no information, or wrong information. Your posting way faster and more that Dark Raider is (which is really hard todo) with the difference that Dark's posts are interesting and the information provided is true. No need to apologize, just cut down on the amount of posts you make, and increase the quality. If you have the feeling that writing a tutorial will take you days (like you have said in one of your posts), then take your time and write it locally on your computer somewhere, and post it at a later time when its complete.

Good luck to you.

Cheers.
    Ubuntu-: Means in African : "Im too dumb to use Slackware"

No need to be sorry. Just think before you post.

Your posting way faster and more that Dark Raider is (which is really hard todo) with the difference that Dark's posts are interesting and the information provided is true.
    Oh come now, not all of -DaRK-RaiDeR-'s posts are helpful. He himself told me he has made some mistakes. We all have. (gawd, I have made some pretty lame posts) That's the whole point. We learn and move on.

Neo-Icarus, you should do the same. Get up and move on

albn

Banned
    Changing the avatar could be a start

er0k
    it doesnt bother me as long as negative is their to close them so new members dont get the idea that thats how you do tutorials here.

t doesnt bother me as long as negative is their to close them so new members dont get the idea that thats how you do tutorials here.
    ...ouch.
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

I'm going to revive hogfly's tradition in here, because I can't think of anything more appropriate right now.

*fart*
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.