Thread: Peace

Peace

Well enough of this bullshit..

Just for those of ya that negged me.. all 8 of you in the last 5 hours.. I did actually search for Anonimity of APs and of Antipoints. but since no one uses the word Antipoints.. and the wonderful search system won't allow 2 letter words, it was impossible to do that.. anyways. I never bitched, as many people have.. I could care less about them. I was making a suggestion to end the bitching and I got negged 8 times.. I must agree with a lot of people this site is ridiculous.. I laugh at you.. you claim to have knowledge and be security people.. Yet the questions coming from even senior members, and questions that anyone with any kind of computer background that's beyond basic use should know.. I've done nothing but post usefull information to this site, other than my last thread. .yet i still get negged, even for helping, yet i didn't bitch about it.. Now I make a suggestion and I do... You claim to be out there for computer security and the truth is you are nothing more than pompous bastards. You lack knowledge of the most basic types and you should be ashamed of that. I've sat and listened to you "senior members" claim that linux is the way to go because it's more "powerful" that's something a script kiddie would say, there's no justification behind that what-so-ever. I also question you senior members that everyone seems to respect. How did you get there, by posting, not by having knowledge, but by posting, that's all. There are a few of ya out there that I do respect, because you do have no knowedge of actual computers, but the rest of you.. something tells me that no more than 10 people in here could even explain the OSI model, yet you're claiming to be into computer security. Anyone that is looking for usefull advice can feel free to contact me (ht_regz@hotmail.com) (I give you this address, for those of you that will choose to flame me) or find me on EfNet (HTRegz or HT_Regz).. in the meantime fairwell and g'day.

WOW!
    I'm most impressed.. of the 10-15 people I actually respect on this site like 8 of them told me to stay... and i'm going to I guess, unless ya'll neg me off anyways.. I apolgozie for my previous post. I just get p*ssed off at stupid people and there happen to be a hell of a lot of them on here. So to you people I say neg away. Do your worst.. I refuse to even look at my APs again... If ya want me gone drop me a PM and i'll gladly go, or else neg me out, but until that happens I'm sticking around. Thanks a lot you guys (and gals) u know who you are.

Peace HT

FOR F***ING CHRIST'S SAKE STOP JUDGING YOUR SOCIAL STATUS PREMARILY ON ANTIPOINTS!!!!! AND YES!!! I AM FULLY AWARE I AM WRITING IN ALL CAPS!!!!

*sigh*... I want Obilo back...that guy was cool.

*daydreams*...
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Im with you WebCarnage...

The sooner people start realising that AntiPoints are not a form of currency the better...
    SoggyBottom.

[glowpurple]There were so many fewer questions when the stars where still just the holes to heaven - JJ[/glowpurple] [gloworange]I sure could use a vacation from this bull$hit, three ringed circus side show of freaks. - Tool. [/gloworange]

Wh0a!!!

First of all.. my original post was a suggestion to stop all the AP complaint posts.. it had nothing to do with my own (no one negged me so I couldn't complain)... My second one was solely because everyone attacked me for posting a suggestion..

Antionline Herpetologist
    I don't know how you got positive AP's for this thread, but I'll tell you one thing. Stop the bitching! OK, you've made good posts, but so have most of the senior members. I happen to enjoy your posts, and they've always been of a fairly high quality. Not the usual script kiddie bullshit. So why start now? I've got plenty of negs on occasion but I challenge you to find one post (just one) in which I've bitched about AP's. I can also say that I've only ever got 2 or 3 negs that were justified. Just remember that antipoints are bullshit. All they do is help ban the really stupid guys. Yes, you should stay on the site, but only because you're gonna learn a heck of a lot from it.
    Cheers,
    cgkanchi
    Buy the Snakes of India book, support research and education (sorry the website has been discontinued)
    My blog: http://biology000.blogspot.com