Thread: Internet Marketing People

Talking Internet Marketing People

Hi all,

I just got spammed by someone using a freeby e-mail account.

I decided to go and check out the url.

This is the best internet marketing (about to fall flat on its face) page I have ever seen.

We all know that you can get free e-mail. (Yahoo, Hotmail etc) but this page actually pays you for using its free e-mail service because its showing you banners.(little do they know)

Anyway I signed up because free money is always good (while it lasts)

Check it out through the link below. (if you want it to benefit me when you sign up)

http://www.zwallet.com/index.html?user=mark_boyle2002

Banned
    let me know when u have the cash in front of you.

Yes Indeedy.

Sometimes these affiliate type schemes last long enough to send you one cheque before they go bankrupt.

You may have noticed I posted this in a humour column. I wasn't seriously suggesting it was a great idea.

We could hold a pool to guess the date of the bankruptcy.

Any how its free e-mail if nothing else and its reasonably quick to send and recieve.

Banned
    fair enough. i looked at it, basically if you had ten friends who each signed up 10 friends and you all read 4 mail, sent 4 mail and viewed 4 pages (this is 101 people remember). you would make $3200.328 in a month... US!!!!!!!!

something tells me that's just wrong, but i'll stiill try it for a month, now to get 100 people to join in on the stupidity.......well 99 if u'r in mark_boyle2002 =P

btw for $38,403.936 USD per year for 30mins work each day i'm SOOOOOOOOOO in.

Edit: oh oh 100 posts ... yey

I signed up for something like that years ago.
    Got 1 check before they went under. Problem was my bank wouldn't accept it coz after the charges they would make for transactions from another country etc, the check (which if i can remember was $18) was no longer worth anything!

though luck eh?

-aX
    \"I can resist everything, except temptation.\" - Oscar Wilde