Hello, I am just another one of the many new people here, but I plan on making this place my home for a while. I am very eager to learn anything and everything I can. I am a university student majoring in computer science, but of course, you cant learn much at school, they only tell you what they want you to know. I like to discover things on my own, and through interaction with others that really know what is going on, I feel I will learn much much more talking to people on this board than I will in a CS class. I hope to make friends with some of you and have real discussions. I am not here to flame or be an ass or anything of the like, Im just here to learn.

I am in the process of learning Java, I know a bit about networking, and am currently converting to a full time linux user. I am very proficient in html, and I own my own dot com. There probably isnt much at the site that anybody would be interested in because its a pretty personal site. However, there is a message board called Transit that has forums for the following:

Radiohead
Godspeed You Black Emperor!
Sigur Ros
Modest Mouse
Interpol
and other discussions

If you are interested head over to KidAdmin.com

If you are interested in meeting me, pm or email me.