Hello, I am just another one of the many new people here, but I plan on making this place my home for a while. I am very eager to learn anything and everything I can. I am a university student majoring in computer science, but of course, you cant learn much at school, they only tell you what they want you to know. I like to discover things on my own, and through interaction with others that really know what is going on, I feel I will learn much much more talking to people on this board than I will in a CS class. I hope to make friends with some of you and have real discussions. I am not here to flame or be an ass or anything of the like, Im just here to learn.

I am in the process of learning Java, I know a bit about networking, and am currently converting to a full time linux user. I am very proficient in html, and I own my own dot com. There probably isnt much at the site that anybody would be interested in because its a pretty personal site. However, there is a message board called Transit that has forums for the following:

Godspeed You Black Emperor!
Sigur Ros
Modest Mouse
and other discussions

If you are interested head over to KidAdmin.com

If you are interested in meeting me, pm or email me.