Encryption Upgrade

Thread: Encryption Upgrade

Banned

Encryption Upgrade

Syspris Electronics, a Tampa subsidiary of Syspris Solutions, has won a $6.2 million U.S. military contract to design an encryption upgrade for a handheld computer used by field troops. The device would replace one built with 10-year-old technology.

Hey, wow- that's an interesting story. Could you please post the source link (the link to the page you go tthat info)? I'd like to read the full article , maybe some others would too? thanx

-take it easy!
    yeah, I\'m gonna need that by friday...

Banned
    ... & The Titanic sunk.
    Wish I could help you there, I got this information from another source & its all the in4 i have on this subject 4 now.

I found the story on Money Central after some searching.

t2k2
    Opinions are like holes - everybody\'s got\'em.

Smile

Master-Jedi-Pimps0r & Moderator thehorse13's Avatar
    That's interesting.

I used to work for a network security firm (we built VPN solutions) who had many DOD contracts and we did deploy our product to the US Marines. I have never heard of this group or their bid for a contract. I wonder if they bid through another Govt. contractor.
    Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden

Looking at all of the articles I found while searching for this particular one, I came across quite a few others. Some even mentioned other military contracts they had gotten. I think that you might find more results searching for the parent company - Syspris Solutions. The electronics subsidiary is only one portion. They have gotten contracts outside of this subsidiary as well, so it seems.

t2k2
    Opinions are like holes - everybody\'s got\'em.

Smile

Master-Jedi-Pimps0r & Moderator thehorse13's Avatar
    Thanks t2k2,

Yes, Syspris Solutions....very familiar with these guys. Well that solved the mystery. :-)
    Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden