goodbye JP good luck! in your future plans
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: goodbye JP good luck! in your future plans

Unhappy goodbye JP good luck! in your future plans

taken from JP in this post http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=239908

I no longer own AntiOnline, I no longer need the hardware that was used to run it. (What JP doesn't own AntiOnline anymore?
    I just wanted to say goodbye to JP im still fairly new here but you have set up an awesome site and ive already learned a great deal and hope to continue to do so take care and
    good luck in any of your future plans. Youll surely be missed by all

take care

Where's he going? Can't he still log on his JP account and do stuff, just not own antionline?
    The more spam the better.

Banned
    Greetings:

Yes, he can still log onto his account and do stuff

JP, will you still be an Admin and Premium Member? Who own AO now?

Well....I hope you the best of luck, come by often, or don't leave at all

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

JP,

That means you will be a common user and you could be banned from AntiOnline? You better post useful info then!!! hahahahahahahaha!!!! ..., and remember not to whine if you get negged... hahahahaha!!! (just joking)

Seriously, thanks for all you gave us and will still give us until your very last day here.

Good luck!!!

DKRR

It's the end of an era that I never really got to experience.......
    the only way to fix it is to flush it all away-tool

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    For real, JP, you made something here that became somewhat of an 'Institution'. I mean, in the almost 2 years I have been here, my skill set, my knowledge, and the color of my hat has changed. So to speak. Now, i fight the bad guys for the ISP I work for, and i really dont think i would have had the knowledge neccisary to fill the NOC position had it not been for Antionline. In a way, you opened my mind to, this knowledge i have, is not something that should be abused, or sit idle. You showed me that a filthy little skript kiddie, can become a great Admin, given the right instruction. Antionline was that instruction. On behalf of all of us.
    Thank you, Good luck, and keep in touch.

PS> I notice that gold dot of yours.
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

Banned
    Greetings:

Hey, I earned that gold dot! You get one automatically once you've been part of the AntiOnline Community for 10 years or more

Hey, I earned that gold dot! You get one automatically once you've been part of the AntiOnline Community for 10 years or more
    That answers the question about the gold dot that's been asked a lot.

Yep. I am an AntiOnline wh0re, and I am glad it's still up and will continue. Is there a clause or condition with the new owners this site is supposed to stay up? I am curious. Anyway, lotsa luck.

regards

Goodbye JP

Yeah JP, I would say that I would be lost right about now without this site. I mean I've only been a member and using it for a month+ now, but I'm here every day for the whole day while I'm at work. Reading up on this and that, trying to post stuff that will help others, etc. You got something really nice here, and it's sad to hear you won't be the owner anymore! But I think we all hope that you'll still stick around and post now and then and keep in touch. It wouldn't be right without you!

... [glowpurple]"Live long and prosper"[/glowpurple]
    ... [gloworange]"May the force be with you"[/gloworange]
    ... [glowpurple]"I solute you"[/glowpurple]

Sincerely,
    AciDriveHB
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]