AIM Program

Thread: AIM Program

AIM Program

Does anyone know a set of AIM tools with punter, bots, etc. that would work with the most current version of the program? (5.0 I think it is or something like that) I see plenty in the downloads section but I can't find one that works.
    Share on Google+

<sigh> Punter, eh? Don't you have anything better to do with your time? look, i know you're just an aol user and all, but you think you could do me a favor and stay away from the proggies for a while? why dont you visit the AO Text-archive instead? ok?
    :q :q! :wq :w :w! :wq! :quit :quit! :help help helpquit quit quithelp :quitplease :quitnow :leave :**** ^X^C ^C ^D ^Z ^Q QUITDAMMIT ^[:wq GCS,M);d@;p;c++;l++;u ++ ;e+ ;m++(---) ;s+/+ ;n- ;h* ;f+(--) ;!g ;w+(-) ;t- ;r+(-) ;y+(**)
    Share on Google+

Some Assembly Required ShagDevil's Avatar
    New Jersey
    As a matter of fact, I did find some codes for cloning IM, freezing chatters, and punting chatters on AIM. Unfortunately though, I totally forgot what the link was.
    <sarcasm> Short term memory is a bitch. </sarcasm>
    I guess you have to do the hard work yourself Goldstar.
    By my estimates, there are only about 250,000 possible links related to AIM, if you start now, you may find it within the next 35 years.
    The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his - George Patton
    Share on Google+