'Last Online' glitch?

Thread: 'Last Online' glitch?

'Last Online' glitch?

This is pretty trivial, but I have actually seen it a few times on various users' profiles, so I thought it might be worth pointing out. I check the profiles in the 'close to being banned' list every so often just to see what these folks have done to get there, and I noticed an interesting thing about scagnut's profile. His last recorded post was 11/7/02, but his last online date is 7/26/02.

I have also occasionally seen banned users listed as 'user is online now,' but then the 'last online' date never reflects that and people think I'm losing my marbles when I say that I saw a banned user online.
    Do what you want with the girl, but leave me alone!
    Share on Google+

I have noticed this also. Apparentyl they aren't really banned. Look on the right column. The top 10 thread starters and the top 10 posters both contain ac1dsp3ctrum who has been banned and supposedly hasn't posted since 9/8/02. Go figure.
    ~Amorphous~
    Share on Google+

Amorphous, welcome to AO, the reason they are still in the top ten posters, is because they made alot of posts, so untill someone catches up so to speak, they will stay there, so new people have to get as many posts as that person had before they are removed.
    Share on Google+

Originally posted here by gore
    Amorphous, welcome to AO, the reason they are still in the top ten posters, is because they made alot of posts, so untill someone catches up so to speak, they will stay there, so new people have to get as many posts as that person had before they are removed.
    Thanks, but I have also noticed that banned users are still posting ie, Metal Duck who is also banned has posted today (oops...3 days ago) in this post http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=239809 and I swear I have seen other banned users posting on other threads. BTW I have been coming here for over a year...finally registered last month.
    ~Amorphous~
    Share on Google+

did he actually post are was someone replying to his post and it moved it up on the active threads list? also since your gnu make sure to read the site FAQs and stuff
    Share on Google+