Weird happenings!

Thread: Weird happenings!

It's a gas!

Weird happenings!

Anyone else tried THIS link to the thread?

Ive never seen that before and also what happened to THIS thread going suicidal, i though we were meant to be welcoming the guy!

Cheers

Banned
    I was just posting my thoughts in the welcome to jupman thread and did you all see the date on the thread called meet the new boss. It is dated 1-1-1970 and this thread doesn't work.

May be JP will fix this problem. But if jupman bought this company how he could be ban here?

Very strange indeed.

shame. he is a "premium" member so he is immune to the almighty points and now i can't post in there. i wanted to so much you know.

edit: more strange happenings, it seems that Mr. Tedob1 has just been booted from the top ten ap earners number one spot by two virtual unknowns that have accumulated ASTRONOMICAL amounts of positive support for their contributions to the site. possible solution? remove it, place more emphasis on writing tutorials

...or in other words, if you are immune how can you still hold rank?
    Hmm...theres something a little peculiar here. Oh i see what it is! the sentence is talking about itself! do you see that? what do you mean? sentences can\'t talk! No, but they REFER to things, and this one refers directly-unambigeously-unmistakably-to the very sentence which it is!

Well, JupMap and Gus are the new owners of AO....
    Therefore they have access to the code and can change their staus as they wish, I guess they decided to give themselves some AntiPoints =]

hi,

just reading this thread and im totally lost and confused... anyone explain what happened ?
    Always look behind you.

sorry, this is the "Weird Happenings" thread.

you are not supposed to understand.
    Hmm...theres something a little peculiar here. Oh i see what it is! the sentence is talking about itself! do you see that? what do you mean? sentences can\'t talk! No, but they REFER to things, and this one refers directly-unambigeously-unmistakably-to the very sentence which it is!