Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ~*~*Life sux & then you die*~*~

"Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

I'm so sorry RogueSpy. This doesn't mean that you are going to die, though. WIth diet management and exercise you'll live a long and fruitful life.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Thats the thing. Im not that overweight. . . . oh well.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

It has little to do with being overweight. I have quite a few friends with type 2 and some of them are down right skinny.

My comments weren't meant to say "get off your butt and exercise." to the contrary you're just going to have to be more diligent in everything you do. Who knows it might actually make you appreciate life more.

Good luck and I only hope the best for you.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

i know quite a few ppl with type 2 also (runs in the family) 2 of which got it at around 21-25 and are still living long healthy lives. Its not something to worry too much about. well you do have to watch what you eat and all but it is not the end of the world. you will prolly get sick of needles but its all ok, you wil be fine I am sure. let me know if you have any questions, I can get a hold these ppl and let you know more about it. stay healthy --Spy
    Duct tape.....A whole lot of Duct Tape
    Spyware/Adaware problem click
    here

Banned
    I've had diabetes for years now. I take shots, ***** my fingers to draw blood, I stay away from large amounts of sugar, & I am really skinny. It has nothing to do with whos fat and who isn't its about what you eat and what you do all day. You can eat like a horse and one day you'll find out you have it or you could not eat enought and get it.

When I was little I had alot of ear infections when I was a baby and for some reason this caused me to have other illnesses but now days I've kept my insullen and sugar levels so straight that I sometimes forget that I have it. The only thing I really hate is when a friend of mine wants a drink or something but I have to always remind myself that alchohal turns into pure sugar once you drink it. But other than the things I eat... its really no big deal.

BTW Its lucky that you found out about it really soon before you went into a coma like I did. Just remember that when you feel like drinking lots of water and you go to the bathroom alot then that usually a sign that your runing high. If your feel dizzy and hungry then thats usually a sign that your running low.

Rogue My man,
    Diabetes is NOTHING My dog (yes, my dog) has type 1 at least you do not have to collect your p*** everyday to test it....watch your glucose and you're cool

AntiOnline Senior Member
    Sorry to hear about the diabetes Rogue. Best of luck to ya man!
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at
    [gloworange]http://www.loonyservices.com/[/gloworange]

another guy and myself comprise the dept im in hes got type-2. real big pain in the ass for him but thats about all. when he exersises and watches what he eats he dosn't have to take insulin...he dosn't. hes in his early 30s
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

With medication and a control diet your live a normal productive life

I'll keep you in my prayers

keep me posted
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.