New World Order ???

Thread: New World Order ???

Trumpet-Eared Gentoo Freak

New World Order ???

Hey,

Yesterday I saw in the news that also Japan and Korea are getting irritated.
    Japan said , if they feel threatened by the nukes of Korea , they will attack them,....

Wass up with all this warshit the last time, or does every big country in this world today wants to let see their muscles and let see who's the biggest. Only Russia hasn' threatened someone ... yet.

...Oh well...New World Order like Ministry sang,....I guess....

Greetz,
    Come and check out our wargame-site @ http://www.rootcontest.org
    We chat @ irc.smdc-network.org #lobby

Antionline.com
    Politicians know the weaknesses in your system. Shouldn't you ?
    \"I have a 386 Pentium.\"

Developer Extraordinar
    Haha, I think war is bull ****, your not really do anything except killing masses and masses of people, the bible says the thrid and finial World War is going to start in the Middle East, does it not? I knoe Korea and Japan are not in the middle east, but everything going on over there makes my sick, United States is preparing to attack Iraq, meaning that every other Middle Eastern country will probably help Iraq out, as for Korea and Japan, it's just a sign of the times, this if it gets out of hand could probably cause serious truoble, there could be so mauch damage done to the world, are we going to see Armageadon in out life time, I don't know, probably not, but that dosn't chage the fact the wolrd could be in shambles. All this talk of war makes me sick, people want peace yet they fight, war proves nothing except who can kill off a different race, I don't know what's going to happen, hopefully there will be some miracle, and the wolrd will go into a very very long period of peace. (I doubt it'll happen but we can pray) Anywho, there's what I think.

MicroBurn
    Come to UnError.com

It looks like they (politics) are playing Civilization 3 but on real. Someone must stop theyr game before it is too late. War!!!???!!! War never changes.
    If you want to lead the people you must follow them.

www.homomultimedia.com

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Microburn:

Lasting peace only comes through the superior firepower of a benevolent nation.

War and slavery comes from the superior firepower of a malevolent nation.

Which would you prefer?
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Although I can't say I heard the news about Korea (North, right?) and Japan, with everything that's been going on, I wouldn't doubt it. The U.S. is still hellbent on going to war with Iraq despite everyone telling them not to and all that, the India-Pakistan conflict is still present, the U.S - North Korea problem isn't fully fixed, and god know's what else could escalate within the comming month's. World War 3? I think so...
    Space For Rent.. =]

Trumpet-Eared Gentoo Freak
    Yep Spyder32,

These is the reason I started this thread, had the same feelin'. Nostradamus once said : The burning of the two big brothers will lead to the third big war.... ( at least something like that).

Let's hope we and Nostradamus are wrong....

Greetz,
    Come and check out our wargame-site @ http://www.rootcontest.org
    We chat @ irc.smdc-network.org #lobby