this is agift for you

Thread: this is agift for you

Banned

Lightbulb this is agift for you

this is simply a Windows notepad.... but with more options...
    just download it excrat it in the Windows folder and create a shortcut to your desktop....
    now you have 2 notepad... the " classic" and this.... hope you enjoy... make me now if you like it... see you my friends...

its nice but u can put some tool tips on buttons. can u?
    If you want to lead the people you must follow them.

www.homomultimedia.com

Banned
    I hope to as you told me as soon as possible.... my work take me a lot of time see you....

The about file says its made by and belongs to Alan Phillips and has since 1992.

you dont look like a Phillips but you could be

if your are he...real nice job. If not ...rather poor deception

Iaio the tool tips appear in the status bar. (strange how he didn't mention that. one would have thought that the author might have defended himself by mentioning this)

i especially like the toggled line numbers and the capture dos app's output features
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Banned

Smile answer to Tedob1

well, idea is not mine....
    I would have been able to remove the name of the original inventor, but I have not found it correct...
    I have added only a litte things......
    I believe is not correct to sell off me for the one whom is not or for things that I have not done....
    then despite my changes I have left "about PFE" as it was...
    it seem me the least one.....
    talk to you soon with my Proxy (all mine) in Visual Basic. the title of the Thread will be: it sails anonymous.... see you soon.....