Internet worn displayed unexpected speed

Thread: Internet worn displayed unexpected speed

Banned

Post Internet worn displayed unexpected speed

The Internet worm that struck hundreds of thousands of computers last month spread more quikly than past attacks, doubling in numbers every 8.5 seconds, researchers say.
    At that speed, the worm infected more than 75,000 computers within 10 minutes during its Jan. 25 rampage, clogging pipelines and slowing down traffic for Internet users around the world.
    Researchers say the programming code behind the worm, alternately dubbed Slammer or Sapphire, was 376 characters long, about one-tenth the size of Code Red, a worm that hit the Net in July 2001. The small size allowed the new worm to reproduce and spread more rapidly.
    The analysis was conducted by computer scientists at the San Deigo and Berkeley campuses of the University of Cali & other institutions.
    Share on Google+

Antionline's Security Dude instronics's Avatar
    Where do you get your source from. You have to learn to include a link to your source, or otherwise these posts are unreliable.
    Ubuntu-: Means in African : "Im too dumb to use Slackware"
    Share on Google+

Banned
    who says i got it from the internet? Tampa Bay News, & i aint got to learn jack, pussy
    Share on Google+

Antionline's Security Dude instronics's Avatar
    Thank you for your kind words. Have a nice day.
    Ubuntu-: Means in African : "Im too dumb to use Slackware"
    Share on Google+

Nice post, but you don't seem very bright to me.....oh well...Buh bye now :P
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.
    Share on Google+