File Archive (Public Release)

Thread: File Archive (Public Release)

File Archive (Public Release)

In light of several web-sites either shutting down or removing file archives, we have opened up the Infasec file archive for public use.

As of this posting the file archive contains more than 22,486 security related files. (exploits, papers, applications, tools, alerts, reports, etc)

We have yet to decide if this will be a permanent fixture of our organization and appreciate any feedback.

http://www.infasec.org/archive/

Thanks much,

Loyal.

lmoses@infasec.org

Antionline's Security Dude instronics's Avatar
    Indeed a very sweet collection of files you have there. Good work. I like it alot.

Cheers.
    Ubuntu-: Means in African : "Im too dumb to use Slackware"

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    UH OH...... Seems to me like the vultures are already circling and can see dead meat....

We shower every morning so we don't smell like dead meat, We brush our hair and dress so we don't look like dead meat and for some reason this chap still thinks we might be dead meat....

Now, are we gonna stand for that?????

lmoses: I'll be as polite as I can..... F@ck 0ff for now and come back when the site is breathing it's last breath, IF the site is breathing it's last breath. To date Jupiter have shown a little respect around here - Your kind of ambulance chasing is the kind that pisses most of us off I'm sure.....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

I'm sure you could have been a _little_ more polite.

Considering that Infasec.org is a complete non-profit organization and we gain absolutely nothing from the public use of the archive, I guess I don't follow your ambulance chasing theory.

On the other hand, I am empathetic towards your concerns... And you are more than welcome to _not_ use the archive.

Loyal.

lmoses@infasec.org

lmoses: I can assure you I fully understand the workings and machinations that go on with a 501 (c) (3)..... Your post is just a way of trying to increase membership at your site as a result of the changing of hands, (weakening if you will), of another site. I am fully aware of what a cynical act it is rather than the magnanamous act you purport it to be..... Shame on you, you nasty little non-profit..... You'll give us bigger non-profits a bad name.......
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

You'll give us bigger non-profits a bad name.......
    Too late.

I don't want to continue this conversation down the flame-war road at all. But, if you'd take a moment and read the primary site information for Infasec then you would see that this is not the average security-junkie organization.

Enough said.

Thanks,

Loyal.

lmoses@infasec.org

Too late.
    LOL...... Agreed....

I don't want to continue this conversation down the flame-war road at all.
    Nor me......

Enough said.
    We have both made our points.....

Good luck to you