Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bill Gates will kill you!!!

Wink Bill Gates will kill you!!!

Here's a good reason never to steal from Microsoft.......you'll DIE!!!!

Looks like it's got all the makings for a 'conspiricy' movie to me.

That is insane man, wow, see because everything is running windows Bill must have remote desktoped in and shut down his server.. bad news! LOL I feel bad, but I'm not surprised. Gates seems to have a weird way of being lucky. Wonder what he gave the computer gods for that wish?
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

The magic community kills people for revealing magic tricks, so it kinda makes sense that the software community would do the same for software theft.

i wonder if M$ did kill that guy. and that spokesperson really sounded sincere. haha, i read it as if she were reading off cue cards.
    - Trying is the first step towards failure. the moral is never try.
    - It\'s like something out of that twilighty show about that zone.
    ----Homer J Simpson----

Trumpet-Eared Gentoo Freak
    Think that this guy was brainwashed and his organs running on M$ itself.
    They chrashed ... because they didn't used the richt Service Pack..

Hehehe,

Greetz,
    Come and check out our wargame-site @ http://www.rootcontest.org
    We chat @ irc.smdc-network.org #lobby

Personally, as a die hard *nix user, I would argue that he must have already been brain dead to have taken a job at Microsoft in the first place.

Theres a good one for the "strange but true" but I personally think they M$ would have rather smeared his name and caused him alot of embaresment in court and in the media for a while before he expired. One thing tho, he wont have to worry about reimburisment for his theft.

yea right, they prolly be at the funeral home and be like so wich one of you is gunna pay up?

Has anyone checked to see if the medical equipment has a m$ sticker somewhere on it? you never know. . .
    Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, "She doesn't have what it takes"; They will say, "Women don't have what it takes".
    Clare Boothe Luce

since when is microsoft capable of doing anything without some sort of screwup? I mean, you've all seen XP, here they spent a bundle to add security features and a purty GUI to a 2000 kernel, and they leave all of the root volumes shared and remote desktop enabled BY DEFAULT. you can't tell me they can make ALL of his organs fail... maybe his brain, but then again, thread_killer said, he was probably there already, and if not, all they'd have to cause brain death is try to make it "faster, more reliable with better access to the internet." At this point my money is sooner on massive coincidence then on successful beta test of "Microsoft Hitsquad XP"
    :q :q! :wq :w :w! :wq! :quit :quit! :help help helpquit quit quithelp :quitplease :quitnow :leave :**** ^X^C ^C ^D ^Z ^Q QUITDAMMIT ^[:wq GCS,M);d@;p;c++;l++;u ++ ;e+ ;m++(---) ;s+/+ ;n- ;h* ;f+(--) ;!g ;w+(-) ;t- ;r+(-) ;y+(**)