PlayCenter 3

Thread: PlayCenter 3

PlayCenter 3

Just for those who use creative sound cards as myself, not older than the Live! Value, the new update for playcenter 3 (in my opinion the best mp3 player that came to my hands; regarding the quality of the output sound at least), is available at their site (america): http://www.americas.creative.com/support/
    To download it you must have PlayCenter 1.0 or older installed...

Hope it's for some good to anybody...
    ampm2003.
    \"Aclaró que un Aleph es uno de los puntos del espacio que contiene todos los puntos\"... (An Aleph is a point in space that contains every point)
    Jorge Luis Borges \"El Aleph\"...

thanks for the recommendation man!but i prefer using winamp and real player.playcenter is a little bit heavy.don't you think?

Sure it is amon; but the sound quality of winamp let's say 2.0 compared to the creative soft is quite poor; I am a really demanding guy as regards audio quality (that much that i haven't found a good soft equalizer yet and so am planning to make a hard equalizer by myself)... So; after comparing both; i definitely chose Playcenter; although, as you say it really heavy; yet i haven't had a clash at all, when running 5 progs at the same time.
    \"Aclaró que un Aleph es uno de los puntos del espacio que contiene todos los puntos\"... (An Aleph is a point in space that contains every point)
    Jorge Luis Borges \"El Aleph\"...