Posting Problem

Thread: Posting Problem

Posting Problem

When I go to post a new post, or reply to a post, I can rarely do it. I must go back, log on again, then copy what I wrote before. Is there like a 30 sec timer that logs you out or something? I hate having to log in every 5 mins that I want to post in. It happenes anywhere I am, home, work, wherever. Whats up with this? Any one else have this simple problem? Is the logon system that bad?
    Ron Paul: Hope for America
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

To fix that... Enable cookies and autologin on your site options.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Hey phish it might not be that simple. I've got a cable (and at work access to a T1) and usually go to the main site and just go through and open each thread I want to read in a new thread. Then I just go through and read each one. That way I don't have to keep going back to the main page to read the next thread I wanted to read...seeing as the list changes everytime I reload the page.

Anyway the point of me saying that is, maybe it's not a cookie problem. Doing what I said above, within the past few days I've started noticing that some pages (first, last, or in the middle.. and sometimes more than one) come up asking me to log in. It's all random, and I just thought maybe I was loading too much stuff that somehow the server thought I wasn't logged in for that page.

So I'm wondering if that is what is happening to cross, or if not then maybe it's another problem, or maybe my thinking is right? Anyone else do the same thing and/or just have that "login" type of problem? I'm interested to know if it might be more a server issue than anything?

Thanks for letting me know I'm not totally nuts cross, even if it's only until you reply to the post... heheh
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

Yeah, I have had weird problems at work using cookies too.

I've been logged in as a different user... that was strange. I exited the window... then went back into it and it was my account again... strange sometimes. That was several months ago though.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

I've noticed that when you use cookies, it'll ask you to log in when accessing special things like others profile's and to edit things. I think sometimes it's just extra saftey feature on somethings.
    Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, "She doesn't have what it takes"; They will say, "Women don't have what it takes".
    Clare Boothe Luce

When i went to post a thread it wouldnt let me veiw it. i guess the thread diddnt get fully loaded onto the server? that really bytes......

Please help?!?!?!?
    \"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.\"
    -Krishnamurti
    Tk hgz