Thread: Final Harry Potter RPG site is ready

Final Harry Potter RPG site is ready

Harry Potter
    A New RPG from Spinning Spells

Here at Spinning Spells, we strive to bring you the greatest in RPG experiences. We hope to bring you a fully interactive Harry Potter Role Playing Game. But, in order to do this, we need some staff and administration members! These special people need to be online pretty much every day, have time to update the site, and complete assigned tasks promptly. We will be accepting applications until March 31st, 2003.

We Need:

Graphic Designers/Layout Creators

Site Updaters*

Teachers/Professors

*To be a site updater, you must have a pretty vast knowledge of HTML. If you don't think you're skilled enough, just send us the URL of one of your sites, and we'll see if we like your style.

So, to sign up, send your:
    Name

Position Applying For

Working Email Address

URL To Your Site (If You Have One)

How Often You Are Online

Send your information to applications@spinningspells
    all from www.spinningspells.com
    If ur interested, check it out.
    If at first you don\'t succeed, try again. Then give up. There is no sense in being ridiculous about things!

The site needs serious help JenaLynn.

But never fear! There are a lot of kind folks ready to help you out, and I am one of them. I'll e-mail your friend and I will see how we can remedy the situation. I am sorry, but it's not ready for launch

Anyway, is this a MUD game or something?

cheers

LG99

IDK wut a MUD game is. lol I hope we can get some more help. THX so much for helping!
    If at first you don\'t succeed, try again. Then give up. There is no sense in being ridiculous about things!

IDK wut a MUD game is. lol I hope we can get some more help. THX so much for helping!
    No problem... there is no use for me to say anything about the site if I am not willing to help

BTW: taken from http://www.coremud.org/mud.html

MUD stands for "Multi-User Dimension" (D&D fans sometimes refer to it as "Multi-User Dungeon" because of some of the similarities between MUDs and D&D).

A typical MUD allows as many as 20 (sometimes more) people from all over the Internet to be simultaneously connected to and playing the game. When playing a MUD, you are able to interact real-time with other players. Because of this, new players often view MUDs like being connected to a "chat room" on a BBS.
    Take care

LG99

I submitted a form. I hope I can help. That site needs it. Who is running the site?
    I read somewhere you shouldn\'t always believe what you read so what the Hell am I supposed to do?

Ok, i couldnt find any form, or mail address, so Ill just put it here.

To whoever creates the graphics:
    You really have to visit some tut sites. If you work with Photoshop, then www.photoshopteam.com will help you out on tuts etc. The logo needs to be well.... not redone... just done.

To whoever creates the HTML code:
    I see in your source code that you used Paint Shop Pro as your HTML generator. It is not good to use a WYSIWYG generator, let alone one that is a Graphic Editor's module. Try learning the real deal. Visit www.w3schools.com for some great tuts on HTML and CSS.

Sorry about being so negative about it, but I dont really wanna tell someone it looks good when it just doesnt. Whoever created this is NOT ready to put up a full website.

Greetz & Respect

EDIT: lol, i actually looked over that mail addy.... im gettin to old for this.....
    Bleh.