My new AO status...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My new AO status...

My new AO status...

Guys,

Yeah!!! i'm the new AO admin!!! woo hoo!!! (look at the attachment below) JupMan has just told it to me...

Mmm... no? really? ooohhh!!! i think it was just a dream then...

Hahaha!!! just joking!!! i wanted to leave a "smile" here before going away for some days.

Seriously, i'm leaving in a few hours to Bahamas for a week and then will be in Boston, USA in 10 days aprox. (a lot for me to be away from AO). I hope i can find a PC in Bahamas to take a look at the AO mainpage and post something if i can. I will be 24hs.-cable-connected in Boston so i will be the same DKRR from there.

Don't miss me these days (haha!!! joking again) and take care of the forums here.

See you soon,

DKRR

DKRR,

I'm jelous... I wish I could go on vacation. You lucky bas7ard...

Well, have a great trip and I guess we'll all see u when you get to Boston!

Don't worry bout us here at AO... we'll just sit back and wish we were on vacation like we do everyday...

Again, have phun! and... DKRR, be nice to the ladies in the Bahamas!
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

ive said it once and I say it again, you have way too much time on your hands. this vacation will be good for you enjoy your time off and boston, get yourself a good laptop while your at it..... btw did you figure out what one your gonna get
    Duct tape.....A whole lot of Duct Tape
    Spyware/Adaware problem click
    here

get yourself a good laptop while your at it..... btw did you figure out what one your gonna get
    laptop? you don't need no stinking laptop...

a real geek would take their PC with them! lol j/k
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Guys,

Thanks to you i have had a hard time deciding which one to buy (haha!!!), a TOSHIBA or a SONY but be sure i will get one of them. You gave me many really good options to choose from so i will decide finally when in USA. I think Best Buy or Circuit City will be the shops to go.

Thanks again guys,

DKRR

phishphreek80, you won't believe it but i'm taking my PC with me to Boston. I will work from there and have all the files from the football league inside it (website included), etc., so i must take it with me..., but the laptop is an option i won't miss. I will leave my PC in Miami while in Bahamas so i won't be able to use it there and will have to find another one to be connected in Bahamas.

OMG!!!!!!!! Congrats hun! I'm jealous too. that is so awesome for ya. Enjoy it!
    If at first you don\'t succeed, try again. Then give up. There is no sense in being ridiculous about things!

email me when you get to boston if i can make it i'll buy you lunch as i am an hour away
    the only way to fix it is to flush it all away-tool

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    how the hell did this post get so many greens? Thats just kinda stupid.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

hey Dark just want to say my congrats! Well hey we'll trust ya not to screw us over as a new Admin...heeheh
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

Woo Hoo. . .congrats Dark! You've always really helped me out. .And like I offered in my other post, if ya need any Photoshopin, let me kjnow. . Mr. Admin!
    Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, "She doesn't have what it takes"; They will say, "Women don't have what it takes".
    Clare Boothe Luce