Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Something VERY Different

Something VERY Different

After all those "JP is gone" and "Welcome jupman" (or whats his name) I thought i'd post up something different. Please tell me what you think about it. It's the best I ever made.

[ Check It Out ]

Enjoy!
    Bleh.

I like this. Good choice of color . She's cute , very soft feminine features, cupid's bow lips and nice round eyes. Is this by any chance what you imagined Jocelyx may look like?:P
    Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.-Reaper Man

Can you make one with a redhead? I love it! Beautiful!
    Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, "She doesn't have what it takes"; They will say, "Women don't have what it takes".
    Clare Boothe Luce

That's beautiful man. My girlfriend does that type of editing a lot. Well done.

A very beautiful thing. For which part do you take credit?

Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

I take credit for everything. The original pic had a background, and she didnt have the reflection in her eyes. I also did a little bid of softening around her face (neck, etc) so that the face itself came out much better.
    Bleh.

I really like the design. Is this in photoshop or is it in some other imaging software? How long have you been doing this type of work and where did you learn how to do it?
    im not living, im just killing time.
    Go to KidAdmin.com

Antionline's Security Dude instronics's Avatar
    Impressive. Well done. I might wanna have a little discussion with you about a project im starting soon. Maybe you would like to contribute to it.

Cheers.
    Ubuntu-: Means in African : "Im too dumb to use Slackware"

man, that is sweet SD....nice work.....personaly, I think it would look better in blue, but I know you have a thing for red so....hehe....

- Noia
    PS: this going on Deviant art?
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

KidAdmin: Yes, I created this totally in photoshop. I've been doing professional Graphic Design for about a year now, but it interested me since I was 12. I learned it mostly from just trying and experimenting. I also went to... how do you call this in english.... uuhhmm... "Graphic School" for about 3 years, where learned mainly about printpressing etc. And a very little bit about photoshop 5.0 on the mac.

instronics: PM or mail me

Noia: thanks man, and no, im not going to put it up on deviant art. Im working on something like deviant art myself at the moment, so I need to save some artworks to put up there
    Bleh.