My gift to AO

Thread: My gift to AO

Talking My gift to AO

Well thanks to the creativity of Dark Raider, I've been working on my own AO wallpaper. So here it is finally, just something I did.

it's in 800x600 and it's in Jpg format.
    Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, "She doesn't have what it takes"; They will say, "Women don't have what it takes".
    Clare Boothe Luce

That's really cool, so what version of photoshop did you use to make that? What "mood" were you in to use that version... heheh
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

I used Bryce 5.
    Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, "She doesn't have what it takes"; They will say, "Women don't have what it takes".
    Clare Boothe Luce

Originally posted here by AciDriveHB
    That's really cool, so what version of photoshop did you use to make that? What "mood" were you in to use that version... heheh
    ROFLMFAO
    Bleh.

damn it..all these gifts.....guess I'm gona have to whip up something too....
    <Crack Knuckles>
    you might see some of my crap soon, hehe...

- Noia
    ps: Nice Picture btw
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Yes .. preaty good hand job teach keep on rollin !
    I belive the next one will be more ... professional . Good luck

Cya
    There is no diference betwen God and Devil. The only good and evil is the one we belive in .