this is my image of war
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: this is my image of war

Banned

this is my image of war

i've posted a image created by me that make me see what war is....
    if you like it...
    more coomin' soon

str34m3r
    Would you mind explaining your creation? Perhaps I'm dense but I don't see the point that you're making with this image. Please explain it to us.

Good work, but I agree with str34m3r, I think it needs a little more explanation.
    Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, "She doesn't have what it takes"; They will say, "Women don't have what it takes".
    Clare Boothe Luce

I see your art but not your point!!!
    the only way to fix it is to flush it all away-tool

Picture looks pro, but i dont see your point. Maybe the person was hit by a ballistic missle and half of his body was put back together by an insane scientist? please explain.
    \"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.\"
    -Krishnamurti
    Tk hgz

did any of you look at the side of the picture? "Nothing remains the same".
    IE, war will change us, maby for the better, but prolly for the worse......I don't like this picture for one reason.....it's too provocative, having the person stare straight at you. and being part machine....some things that I simply don't like...machines should never be made too look like humans.....we are not god's.

War sucks.

- Noia

<EDIT>
    I should have added this, it is a really good picture, and made with great skill, but it still freaks me out... oh well.....I suggest you post this at www.Deviantart.com I think they would like something like this.
    </EDIT>
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag D landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjrleik elske med.

Well, Dude it is a cool picture, but still don't understand your point.
    but i may be wron, any ways that's your point of view, specially war.
    Vertex.com

[shadow]Look at the sky tell me what you see, just close your eyes and describe it to me[/shadow] [shadow]Not that!!![/shadow]

I could be wrong but not all art needs a point... I guess you could say sometimes its all about the feeling it gives you... Instead of looking for a point think about how the picture makes you feel.

p.s. Its a damn cool pic Anatra good job!
    \"Why do they call it \'Raw Sewage\' do people auctually cook that stuff\" -George Carlin

I don't really understand much art, but that does kind of make you sit and think at war. Maybe I'm just seeing it from a weird angle because I'm against most of the wars we've had, and a big geek, but wow! Very nice work!
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

Banned
    well thank for your response....
    it's all good....

I like a lot the debate that is created... both the positive criticisms as those negative (what at times they help).
    I believe that the art doesn't need explanations....
    and what inside the various comments there is already the answer to the doubts servants...
    the war changes the man..... (you look at the writing) making to become him uglier.... almost a Robot.......