Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: *moved* Satanism?

Question Satanism?

There are a lot of books and websites out there that claim to be on satanism. I however cannot tell which are true/real and which are by kiddies or people who know nothing about the topic.. I do not want to be a satanist I am just interested in studying the topic a bit.

If any of you know any good books on it or any of you live by it can you please point me in the right to direction to research a bit about it

thanx,
    Jim Ryan

[edit] For the person who told me to " read the history of AUSSIE " in an antipoint assignment as a reply to this thread.. you most definately know nothing about my country or its culture. It shows how ignorant you are [/edit]

The bible is a good place 2 start. Did you know that satan was god's most beautiful angle? He was also the most rebelious angles too. He is planning on having the Wild Beast (UN) turn on religion and thats we he goes up against god and says i dont want your people to know about you anymore and thats when he claims earth for himself. But God wont let that last for long and satan know it. God has 2 prove a point to his people his angles his son that he is the most powerful ruler ever and he know whats best for man.

Wow... touchy subject to bring up on a security BB... especially since all are from different religous backgrounds...

not a good move... IMO
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

i wasnt saying whethere i condone a certain religion over another or what i or anyone else should believe in i was just asking for information on satanism. also i put it in general chit chat which is designed for anything on anyones mind

i wasnt saying whethere i condone a certain religion over another or what i or anyone else should believe in i was just asking for information on satanism. also i put it in general chit chat which is designed for anything on anyones mind
    I understand the concept of General Chit Chat...

I see that you are just looking for info. I wansn't trying to bash you or anything like that...
    Feel free to post whatever you want. That istn't for me to tell you...

I just know how things go around here with subjects such religion and politics... can get pretty ugly...

Kind of like at the bar... I've found that talking about religion, politics and sports you just shouldn't do. Your intentions might be good, but others my take it a different way.
    Guess thats a good think about the net... you can stay almost annonymous.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Question SearchEngine?

When i'm after a new subject, or want to expand my knowledge on a subject, i usually just type the word(s) into my browser address window, then pick from the most reliable sources, like government, reputable universities, etc. SOmetimes it even works.

Pretty much the only source I can think of that wont be biased and just gives honest information and leaves the reader to make their own opinions is http://www.religioustolerance.org/ They have a large ammount of information on many different spiritual paths.

btw I partly agree with phishphreek80, its a touch subject, and it would have been much better off in Cosmos.
    You're not your post count, You're not your avatar or sig, You're not how fast your internet connection is, You are not your processor, hard drive, or graphics card. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of AO
    09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

AFAIK (i am not a satanist, and not into it, so I can´t say much), there are two "satanisms". A group believes that there is the devil portraited in the bible, and that they must worship him. And there´s the Anton LaVey approach, where the subject is the self, not a spirit. You may use a search engine to fetch for Anton Lavey and satanic bible, if you are interested. I don´t aggree with a bunch of things in there, but I can assure that goat sacrifice and stuff like this has nothing to do with satanism. At least this one. The "I wanna be evil" group sounds quite insane for me..

Found in a diary:
    \".... and yes, since i am a l337 hax0r, i am also using vi to write this. ^[[D^[[B^ exit ^X^C quit :x :wq dang it :w:w:w :x ^C^C^Z^D\"

well i used to deal with such things long time ago.
    i can now admit one thing.it's a waste of time.the only good thing is that dealing with religious staff makes you more open minded, or not?nothing more nothing less.if you insist on understanding such things,let me tell you some things that may help you.first of all satanism is not a religion by itself!its like a branch of a whole tree.this tree is called witchcraft.there is an essay written in books of magic that says:"magic that uses blood approaches the evil path".So if you really want to know about satanism i suggest you should start reading about magic first.it depends on your character which path are you gonna follow.

cya man!

Antionline's Security Dude instronics's Avatar
    Touchy, very touchy. I live in a small village in greece. I listen to heavy metal. I used to wear an earing of a two sided fantasy battle axe. From a short distance it looks like an upside down cross. The priest in my village (an old man) was chasing me up and down the road with an olive tree branch trying to perform an excorsism on me thinking i was the new antichrist. So this subject is not good in a place where many religions meet. I used to read a few things when i was like 16, 17 about this. Luckily for me my folks burnt these books, or i might have gotten into trouble in my village. I really recomend you dont choose AO for this kind of subject. By no means do i have a right to tell you what to post and what not to. Im just trying to make the point clear of upto what extend people can get offended by something like this.

Cheers.
    Ubuntu-: Means in African : "Im too dumb to use Slackware"