Banned

Post test

this is a test

testing, testing...is this thing on?
    you sure?
    <Feed-back>
    AAAGH!
    <Rolling on floor in pain>
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

ooooo...OoooOOOoO.......and some more OOooOOoOO's...
    hehe....wot options?
    oh well....gives me a reason to boost my post count LMAO....

- Noia

ooooh...thread merging.....slick

- noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

thread merge.... is this a new feature? or has this been around and not used?
    just like water off a duck\'s back... I AM HERE.

for CMOS help, check out my CMOS tut?

Banned
    Has been around for ages... just never used

I found a bug in the moderator-options (I think...)... Anyone got any experience with the moderator-options for boards like this one?
    Here's the problem: There's an option to uncheck a Show thread-box ("Show thread: Show thread in forum list"). Unchecking this box will remove ALL acces to the thread. The thread still is on the front page, but inaccessible ("Invalid thread specified"). It is removed from the forum-index though. There is no way (afaik) to get a thread like that back to life (not for moderators, at least), since there is no way to get to the thread...

I think something went wrong since the first 'test' thread says it has seven replies where this is the fifth reply in this thread.
    I guess some replies got lost.
    Are they non recoverable ?

Banned
    That's something because of the merging/splitting, n00dle. It's got nothing to do with the 'disappeared' posts-problem