Thread: New Website, and Forums!

Talking New Website, and Forums!

I've been getting a lot of messages lately about my website, www.planeofchaos.net. Unfortunately, it's no longer in service. The good news is that my NEW web site will soon be up, in its Beta formate. www.NintendoGeneration.com :-)

A better name, easier to remember and use. I've set up forums (with help from aimoo.com), and will incorporate them with a set of frames so that it will be unnoticable.

The website will be designed better, with more content and updated more regularly (as I can now FTP up again..I have bandwidth!)

::Grins:: The broken web pages and such won't be an issue much more, and those links I promised people should be added soon. (I need to set up the default page, and then I'll get the content up fairly quickly.)

Until I get the website up, you can check out the forums, here. Its not that impressive yet, but hopefully people will start posting, and more and more people will be drawn to it. (As more people post, I'll add more forums, and make them more specific).

Share any comments, everythings welcome!

BTW, if anyone's interested in helping to design, maintain, moderate, or write content, PM me!

sorry I'm a sega man

SittingDuck
    I\'m a SittingDuck, but the question is \"Is your web app a Sitting Duck?\"

I have no idea what that means...sorry. I'm assuming it has something to do with the open request for help, but it confuses me. Explain please?

Nintendo and sega, SNES and megadrive, just a little joke
    I\'m a SittingDuck, but the question is \"Is your web app a Sitting Duck?\"

AH! Okay, thanks. I completely missed it. LoL.

BTW, the website itself NintendoGeneration.com will not be up for about two days, I'll post when it is. (Just don't want everyone to keep heading to a site with nothing yet uploaded besides an under-construction page.)

Also, thanks for editting that. Sega is more comprehensive than Saga. Thanks a bunch!

The website is up! NintendoGeneration.com is finally uploaded, in its "beta" form. I hope everyone will check it out soon, and help post on the message boards there, as well as submitting articles there.

Please also share any thoughts you have!

Edit: The errors with the links are fixed now, so you can navigate past the beginnings of the website. Sorry about that!