Bill and his money

Thread: Bill and his money

Banned

Talking Bill and his money

More 'scientific' than humorous, but hey... I found it pretty entertaining.
    Bill Gates is so rich most of us can't even imagine how rich he really is. This page should give you an idea...

Microsoft claims to have sold approximately 120 Million copies of Windows 95. If every one of those copies crashes or otherwise requires a reboot an average of once per day, and Bill were charged $1 per crash or reboot, his money would last 129.23 days or 0.35 years.
    Bill could give $2.47 to every person on the entire planet! And he'd still have $56,440,511 left over for incidentals....Bill could give $53.42 to every person in the United States.
    You could cover the entire surface area of Vatican City with Bill's dollar bills 356.89 times. That would be to a depth of 1.53 inches.
    A Boeing 747-400 holds 27,467 cubic feet of cargo. This means that Bill's money in $1 bills would fill 22.94 Boeing 747-400 cargo compartments!

However, 27,467 cubic feet of $1 bills or 675,850,255 (675.85 million) bills weighs 1,379,286 pounds or 689.64 tons. This is quite a bit more than the 124 ton rated carrying capacity of a Boeing 747-400.

So, if Bill actually wanted to fly all his money someplace (say to Manhattan, to carpet it), he'd need 127.6 Boeing 747-400s.
    He could buy 51.7 million copies of WinXP Pro.
    Gah.

I want some....:P

yeah man really, SHARE THE WEALTH!!!!! LOL
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

timing, timing, timing. It's far more important nowadays than location, location, location. Which used to be the mantra for business.

Such is the change of the internet.

Anybody jealous?
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

hee hee, I just wanna roll naked in all that money. . just once....
    Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, "She doesn't have what it takes"; They will say, "Women don't have what it takes".
    Clare Boothe Luce

Antionline Herpetologist
    hee hee, I just wanna roll naked in all that money. . just once....
    LOL, looks like some of the guys in here really liked that techtech. Down boy! Down! Baaad penis!
    But yeah, it'd be great to get a piece of that.
    Cheers,
    cgkanchi
    Buy the Snakes of India book, support research and education (sorry the website has been discontinued)
    My blog: http://biology000.blogspot.com

Talking Oh really? I agree

And exactly what are you implying when you say

[QUOTE]But yeah, it'd be great to get a piece of that
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

ya know its kinda funny that you posted this cause the other day i was tryin to figure out how much money he could give to each person in the world and still have enough left over.i was going on the premise that he makes 9 billion a year and there over 6 billion ppl in the world....now remember i was never that great at math, never went further then advanced algerbra, i came up with something like a $1.50 or somethin, obviously i was off by quite a bit.ya know im kinda supprised with all the hate there is out there for bill that some of his money hasnt ...umm....come up missing.hehe, i wanna know how many olympic sized swimming pools it would fill up and then id like to swim in it. but the whole rolling naked in it would be cool to, good call techtech.
    Don\'t be a bitch! Use Slackware.