Visual basic 6 tutorials?

Thread: Visual basic 6 tutorials?

Visual basic 6 tutorials?

I just learned visual basic 6 and I was thinking about writing some tutorials for the forum archives. I wanted to know if anyone would be interested in them. I would probley write a series starting with the easy stuff and maybe including some simple programs as examples. What do you think?
    [gloworange]And then it happened... a door opened to a world... rushing through the phone line like heroin through an addict\'s veins, an electronic pulse is sent out, a refuge from the day-to-day incompetencies is sought... a board is found. \"This is it... this is where I belong...\" I know everyone here... even if I\'ve never met them, never talked to them, may never hear from them again... I know you all...[/gloworange]

Chances are there are already some tutorials there which cover the basics. I'd say take a look through the Tutorials forum, find what's there, and build on that. It might not be a bad idea to include links to some previously VB tutorials on the site, if you are using concepts covered in those. Good luck!
    \"When you say best friends, it means friends forever\" Brand New
    \"Best friends means I pulled the trigger
    Best friends means you get what you deserve\" Taking Back Sunday
    Visit alastairgrant.ca

If you want any help I just took the class a little bit ago myself, let me know.
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

Banned
    It is a great idea but I would say from my experience here that you first check the forum as Algean said and then post your tutorial about the stuff haven't been discussed yet.

Be very careful what you post on tutorial forum otherwise you are going to get unexpected responses from other fellow senior members.

If you want any help I just took the class a little bit ago myself, let me know
    Will do! I read the microsoft book that comes with VB6 and alot of other downloaded tutorials. I see your from penn state. I was just there about a week ago.

Be very careful what you post on tutorial forum otherwise you are going to get unexpected responses from other fellow senior members.
    Yeah, so Ive seen. I think thats a good idea also. Ill check to see whats in there now.