Gameboy programming, phreaking, and sound

Thread: Gameboy programming, phreaking, and sound

Gameboy programming, phreaking, and sound

Argh, I didnt know where to post this. It's not really security related, but I was wondering if anyone could suggest any good sites on GBA programming? I'm also looking for good books (or sites) on the fone system, as it's starting to seem more interesting than computers. And, the last of my long list of requests, information on sound in C. I know this sounds pretty lame, but I don't fully understand how to mix tones. The other day I was just screwing around, trying to write a tone dialer on my laptop. Anyone who would have info on this probably doesnt need an explanation of why I need to do mixing (DTMF)

BTW-regarding the horrible post I made some time ago about the hilarious things people sometimes say about hackers, I was just in a hurry when I posted it. This post isnt about that, so I wont explain the terrible experience I had just had, but I will apologize. I just posted it to because sometimes the stories you here (or experience) at 2600 meetings and such are just fun to hear. SORRY to those who I angered (but not to those idiots who do not understand why the forum is called GENERAL CHIT CHAT, famstripes stars or something or other, I'm talking to you!!)
    Hey there, chaps! Being mexican-american, I don\'t really think I have the racial background to say that...Oh well, visit our site at www.evilcorp.tk
    Don\'t expect any content...for a few weeks!

Have you tried looking looking it up in google or searching through the tutorials we have here already in the tutorials forum?
    [gloworange]And then it happened... a door opened to a world... rushing through the phone line like heroin through an addict\'s veins, an electronic pulse is sent out, a refuge from the day-to-day incompetencies is sought... a board is found. \"This is it... this is where I belong...\" I know everyone here... even if I\'ve never met them, never talked to them, may never hear from them again... I know you all...[/gloworange]

yes, many a time, but I have trouble finding much. I HAVE found gbadev.org, which is okay...but im looking for more! thanx anyway.
    Hey there, chaps! Being mexican-american, I don\'t really think I have the racial background to say that...Oh well, visit our site at www.evilcorp.tk
    Don\'t expect any content...for a few weeks!