A Girls's/Guy's Guide to Geek Guys/Girls

Thread: A Girls's/Guy's Guide to Geek Guys/Girls

Talking A Girls's/Guy's Guide to Geek Guys/Girls

A Girls's Guide to Geek Guys
    By Mikki Halpin and Victoria Maat

So, your crush on the bass player from Vibrating Sandbox has finally died a whimpering death and you're wondering where to go from here. All the sinister dudes are either dating a series of interchangeable high-school riot girls in baby doll dresses and an overdose of manic panic, or permanently shacked up with some bitter old lady who pays all the bills. Which will it be, a wifely prison or a humiliating one night stand? Into this void of potential mates comes a man you may not have considered before, a man of substance, quietude and stability, a cerebral creature with a culture all his own. In short, a geek.
    taken from http://neworder.box.sk
    I thought it was cute, it's left over from Valentines Day... I hope i'm not reposting?
    yeah, I\'m gonna need that by friday...

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    Very funny -- a lot of it true.

For the record:

melissa says: mmmmmmm.......geeks!

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery

Hell, I only date geeks now-a-days. . in fact, I give out my number in binary just so that they have to be a geek to call me. Weeds out the end-users!

<--- Totally for the geek luvin!

*Perfect Pick-up line . . ."Wanna come home and see the T1 I got in my garage?"
    Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, "She doesn't have what it takes"; They will say, "Women don't have what it takes".
    Clare Boothe Luce

Yea interesting ) . I dont want to be a she !
    I would like to know more about the female ego ) .. next time

Cya
    There is no diference betwen God and Devil. The only good and evil is the one we belive in .

Talking

Originally posted here by i386
    Yea interesting ) . I dont want to be a she !
    I would like to know more about the female ego ) .. next time

Cya
    they have one for both guys and girls if you follow the link...
    both of them funny...
    yeah, I\'m gonna need that by friday...

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Originally posted here by techtech
    in fact, I give out my number in binary just so that they have to be a geek to call me. Weeds out the end-users!
    TechTech: That is _so_ B - I - T - C - H........ ROFL..... I love it.... You go Girl.......
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Ah techtech....you rock. I'd probably jump for joy if a woman gave me her phone number in binary. I convert all kinds of things into binary mentally in order to help me rember it. I'm also in the habit of typing IP's instead of URL's, and if forced to write something down that contains numbers it's usually in hex just because it's the fastest. I really worry the guys who work for me.

heh heh yea I read that.I just wish i could find a geek girl to support my needs.
    heh oh well.
    "Serenity is not the absence of conflict, but the ability to cope with it."

*Perfect Pick-up line . . ."Wanna come home and see the T1 I got in my garage?"
    Now that's my dream date there However, can we leave out the date and you let me use your T-1 line?

funny stuff

cheers!

LOL, very interesting, dating a geek who knows more than you, means learning a lot.
    Should i say difficult to find ?
    \"I have a 386 Pentium.\"