Well it finally happened...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well it finally happened...

Talking Well it finally happened...

Check out the pic. Does this mean all us geeks are gonna get the cheerleader?
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Could someone please explain to me why a geek would actually *want* the cheerleader?

Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

That's easy, a geek would want a cheerleader so he could dump her. Sorry Deb, it was the best I could come up with on such short notice.

(And to all you cheerleaders out there, no insult intended.)

BTW, great sig, Deb.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

I'dont really understand, what a cheerleader has to do with a frozen hell?! May be heat it up again?

Nevertheless, this photograph has something special, i think.

Uhu

Uhu. Hell froze over. The typical response when a nerd asks a cheerleader out on a date is "Sure, I'll go out with you.....when hell freezes over."

Hence the joke.
    - Samuel Johnson

lol I am laughing now korpdeath

The typical response when a nerd asks a cheerleader out on a date is "Sure, I'll go out with you.....when hell freezes over."
    I wasn't a nerd in school... more like a prepschool hippie/geek. (If that is possible)
    I had no problem getting with the cheerleaders... actually, I couldn't stand em...

I had to go for someone a little more like me.

Cool sign though... print it up and keep it for when my girl says I can have that 3some... "when hell freezes over..."
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

i do believe this picture will come in handy.

and forget the cheerleader, i'd be happy with any girl, the way things are going
    i will shoot you so hard.

GreekGoddess
    I was a cheerleader. I resent that. haha Nice.

So what happens next? The Cubs win the World Series?