Dog rescued!

Thread: Dog rescued!

Dog rescued!

Just watching WPN news NY They gave a report that while Tom Ridge the secretary of Homeland Security was addressing the nation (live) on terrorism his broadcast was interrupted by a news flash.

It seems A Rot wilier Mix, apparently a stray, was rescued from a chunk of ice he was stranded on in an ice flow in new jerseys Passaic River.

What does this mean?
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

well its good to see they prioritise and only report the most important information first
    [not saying that it is more important]

people are probably sick of hearing of war and terrorism and in a campain for optimisim they decided to flick to a happy story of a dog being rescued

Re: Dog rescued!

Originally posted here by Tedob1

What does this mean?
    Apparently, a dog was rescued. . . (Sorry couldn't resist that)

Jim Ryan's view is closer to true -go with whatever will generate the highest ratings.

Cheers,

-D
    If you spend more on coffee than on IT security, you will be hacked. What\'s more, you deserve to be hacked.
    -- former White House cybersecurity adviser Richard Clarke

yeah, I agree with Jim Ryan and dspeidel!

I'd rather hear about a dog being rescued for a change than hearing bout war... I'm tired of seeing it 24/7. Its nice to hear a good story once and a while... not ones that just depress you.

I think thats why I spend so much time at www.theonion.com

great news, even if it is fabricated...
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

heh, with the propensity of the newscasters to cover a bad rainstorm, (thank god there isn't anything important going on, like a war in the works or something /sarcasm off) instead of the important news, it is a bit refreshing to hear that Tom Ridge's have a kite, fly a plane and be reformed speech( actually have a kit, have a plan, and be informed) was actually interupted by some important news.

Im glad the dog was rescued...

Well sometimes you got to do what you got to do and saving the dog well, that was critical ! and who cares about Ridge making a speech: just one more. but the dog !! well it's ok he is alive .

lol
    assembly.... digital dna ?