Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: An open letter

An open letter

Here's a man that should know.......

OH HOW SOON WE FORGET ?

I HOPE THIS WILL REACH AND SERVE AS A REMINDER TO ALL YOUR FRENCH, BELGIUM,AND GERMAN ARROGANT,IGNORANT, AND UNGRATEFUL CITIZENS. MY HOPE IS THAT THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT WAKES UP, SHUTS DOWN THE UN (OF WHICH THEY PAY THE MAJORITY OF) FOR YOU WORTHLESS IDIOTS TO SIT IN NICE HOTELS, LIMOS AND TALK AND DEBATE NOTHING. THE EU AND NATO HAVE OUTLIVED THEIR USEFULNESS AND HAS NO PLACE IN THE WORLD TODAY.

I WONDER IF THE EIFFEL TOWER WERE A PILE OF RUBBLE ON 9/11 WOULD THE FRENCH STILL WANT TO PRIDE THEMSELVES ON THEIR ARROGANCE? OR WOULD THEY CRY, NO DEMAND IMMEDIATE HELP AND ACTION BE TAKEN.
    DO THEY REALLY FEEL THEY ARE SO IMPORTANT AS TO MAKE THE FINAL DECISION AND RELISH IN THE FACT THEY ARE IN THE MEDIA AS A SELF PROCLAIMED KEY MEMBER? THE ANSWER IS SIMPLY YES, THEY DO PRIDE THEMSELVES. IF IT WERE NOT FOR THE USA AND HER ALLIES WE COULD ALL VISIT THE EIFFEL TOWER OF BERLIN.

FOR ALL WHO HAVE FORGET THE TENS OF THOUSANDS OF GRAVES
    OF THE BRAVE MEN AND WOMEN WHO GAVE THEIR LIVES DEFENDING YOU

In Flanders Fields
    In Flanders fields the poppies blow
    Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
    Scarce heard amid the guns below.
    We are the Dead. Short days ago
    We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved, were loved, and now we lie
    In Flanders fields
    Take up our quarrel with the foe:
    To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
    We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
    In Flanders fields.

by John McCrae

I HAVE SEEN THESE GRAVES PERSONALLY AND EVERY BLEEDING HEART LIBERAL SHOULD TAKE THE CHALLENGE AND GO VISIT THEM . THIS IS WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO BE YOU.

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND HER ALLIES

I leave you with the challenge to forward this to as many as you can with good conscience
    And I leave you with a passage from another great American Hero (Give him the key again)

"In closing, let me urge consideration and let the exhibition of the Enola Gay accurately reflect the American spirit and victory of August 1945. Those of us who gained that victory have nothing to be ashamed of neither do we offer any apology. Some suffered, some died. The million or so of us remaining will die believing that we made the world a better place as a result of our efforts to secure peace that has held for almost 50 years. Many of us believe peace will prevail through the strength and resolve of the United States of America".

Paul W. Tibbets
    Command Pilot
    Enola Gay

Meh...

...nice first post.
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

OH HOW SOON WE FORGET ?
    We do not forget!...

My father and his father and his father and his father have fought over the years to help make the US and the world what it is today. The US and its allies have fought to liberate other countries who badly needed it. I'm sure many of your fathers have done the same. I applaud the pride and courage that the US has to stand up to those who threaten the world while other countries sit back and do nothing because it is not in their interest.

The US has stood up for practically every country out there and what do they get when they need support?
    The cold shoulder and no support. How sad it is.

Canis Lupus: Great post! Welcome to AO!

Where is KorpDeath and Conf1rm3d_K1ll when you need them? I thought they'd be all over this thread by now...
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Where?

I haven't gone anywhere. I sent that to Canis.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

I am here too just waiting for confirmed kill to come up with some kind of outcome

Originally posted here by phishphreek80

Where is KorpDeath and Conf1rm3d_K1ll when you need them? I thought they'd be all over this thread by now...

I'm lurking, as usual..../me thinks this may be a senior member posting under a different name? Actually, if you think about it....KorpDeath says he sent this to Canis Lupus.....We all know that Canis Lupus is Latin for Wolf...and if you look at KorpDeath's profile his pic is that of the mighty Canis Lupus... Maybe I'm just paranoid...

Anyway, I'm gonna leave this one alone....for now. My head still aches from the last one....

Lupus is also a not so well known illness, called SLE(Systemic Lupus Erytamatosis)Also called the wolf illness .This is more commonly known.
    Practise what you preach.

Trumpet-Eared Gentoo Freak

Angry

Well,
    I'm just dissappointed about the behavior of some americans that just dispise all of Belgian citizens (also other countries), because of the words or statements of some political jurks who just try to be interesting, and think of gaining votes on the oncoming elections, to the rest of the world (AKA Minister of forein affairs and Prime minister of Belgium)

My opinion ( as I've stated in previous threads) is anti-war , but pro-allied support when needed.

Why shoot at all citizens of those stated countries, because of some political jurks ? I dunno.

Hrmmm.... just my 2 cents...

Greetz,
    Come and check out our wargame-site @ http://www.rootcontest.org
    We chat @ irc.smdc-network.org #lobby

I agree with Shrekkie
    I'm just dissappointed about the behavior of some americans that just dispise all of Belgian citizens (also other countries), because of the words or statements of some political jurks who just try to be interesting, and think of gaining votes on the oncoming elections, to the rest of the world (AKA Minister of forein affairs and Prime minister of Belgium)
    I don't dispise all american citizens for G.W. Bush's dumb statements and the populistic crap he drops upon us.. now do I ??
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

ugh...I think it's time for the US to wake up, they aren’t god's......the motives for this war on Iraq are ambiguous at best, The US will decimate Iraq, they will go over the limit and kill more people than is needed, in my opinion, Bush is the worst thing that has happened to the US, he’s just too trigger happy.
    The UN and the EU has done nothing wrong as far as I can see, if I’m wrong, correct me.
    I have never had any thing against any one American, but the stereo-typical American does get on my nerves a little, but I don’t hate them or say any thing hurtful to them.
    I just don’t like this damn hypocrisy any more….this has to stop, NOW.
    <fume>
    - Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.