Thread: why this web page?

why this web page?

this is just a curiosity thing really, i wanted to know more about jupiter media so i did a google search on them then did a jupiter media+u.s. government+antionline search on it just to see what i came up with.and i came up with only three pages of stuff and the very last one when i clicked on it came up as forbidden, so i hit the cached link and came up with this
    http://216.239.53.100/search?q=cache...hl=en&ie=UTF-8

now my question is:why when i typed in jupiter media+u.s. government+antionline did it come up with this page along with all those links at the bottom, some of the first ones are in a diff language? like i said outta curiosity and i would appreciate it if someone could cure it for me thanx alot ppl, take it easy.

now my question is:why when i typed in jupiter media+u.s. government+antionline did it come up with this page along with all those links at the bottom, some of the first ones are in a diff language? like i said outta curiosity and i would appreciate it if someone could cure it for me thanx alot ppl, take it easy.
    If you look at the links more carefully... some of them have xxx.us.xxx.xxx or xxx.antionline.xxx or something of that nature in ther url. You can scroll through them and the ones with the us, governament, media, jupiter, antionline all are highlighted.
    Guess you just got "lucky" to find a page with all the requirements of your search on that page?
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.