It doesn't matter what it is, I seem to attract everything from everywhere. I had a firewall, but it wouldn't stop everything, so I got another one. Since things slipped by both of them, I got the quard_IE and that didn't stop it, so I downloaded the Ad-aware. Then I got swat it. Those do good for one thing, but not another, so I got a spyblocker. I already have a virus scanner too. I don't have unlimited ram to run much more, if you know what I mean, and going by the logs, I stay away from sites I've learned (the hard way) and already had trouble with. It's leaving me with about 3 safe websites, no messengers (which by the way, I read about and downloaded trillian, when all of a sudden, my firewall was blinking red. Trillian had attempted to make a major attack on my computer. So trillian came off reeeeeeeeeeeeal quick like). I've talked with a couple of other people who seem to be having the same trouble I'm having, and then there are a few more people that have the same programs, go to the same websites, and never have any problems what so ever. I'm so tired of restoring or having to remove and reinstall, until ......... Maybe when they got on here before, they left something and keep trying to come back and get it, reckon? Somebody tell me something, pleeeeeeeeeeeeese!