NightClub Safety.

Thread: NightClub Safety.

Angry NightClub Safety.

In the past 4 days there have been 2 deadly nightclub fires, one in Chicago and one in Rhode Island.

me thinks hey should really do some safety inspections, the club in RI had no sprinklers and only 2 exits.

I don't know about the US, but over here in the UK laws on Health & Safety are pretty strict. All night clubs have to display their maximum capacity before you enter the premises, have to have so many fire doors per number of people and are inspected every so often (annually I think).

To be honest, in the dodgier nightclubs (especially those that are based underground, as opposed to on the streets), you're more at risk from getting bottled than being caught in a fire or crushed amongst people.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

The US is weird like, we have laws to protect each other but they are never really carried out until something happens. Sorry to say bu 9/11, Colinbine shootings, people being crushed at concerts, and other stuff. Probably be the same with this, after this there will be task forces out making sure it doesn't happen again. It's sad that things are not kept up until something comes along and shows everyone that... Hey, there's a problem here, no one really cares/thinks about these laws and look what happened.
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about!