You gotta learn the theory!

Thread: You gotta learn the theory!

You gotta learn the theory!

The reversing polarity on tv made me think of this again so I will post my thoughts. To me it is
    critically important that one understands the underlying theory of a concept. Whatever that concept may be ie: tcp/ip, routers, osi stack...
    A lot of people will only learn the tool, and not how and or why the tool works. That my friends
    is "the" difference between a script kiddie and a hacker. Not every hacker is a programmer, however every hacker wants to learn. A script kiddie just wants it to work.
    Once you understand the theory it will all make sense. You will be able to puzzle it out as long
    as you understand how it works.
    This is by no means a slam of the originator of the tv reverse polarity thing. Just my thoughts
    on a key concept of hacking.
    Share on Google+

Haha.

Yes, this is very true. Very good point. Thanks for the thought and comments.
    [gloworange]DISLEX[/gloworange]
    Share on Google+

Ummm to the moron who just told me to shup up I would recommend that you go download another tool you will never learn and or understand. You are the type of brainless idiot that gives this place a bad name, and beleive me it has a bad name because of idiots such as yourself.
    Share on Google+

shut up. and quit whinning, i just told you to shut up, does that mean i use tools?

ohh ohh ohh my turn, to the person who said shut the **** up and quit whining, why dont you download another tool youll never understand!!! lol how pathetic.
    Share on Google+

To whoever gave me negative points for not reason at all. I have not posted anything bad and do not think I deserve them. I was just trying to understan something a little better. I am trying to learn something. I am doing what I should do. I should not have been given a negative point for that. That is a sad abuse of the site. Please use ethicle type reasons for giving points good or bad. Thank you.
    Share on Google+

Yo "TheFiend" why don't you amaze us all with your knowledge. Post us a tutorial or three why don't ya. Hmmm wait a minute you haven't! Wonder of wonders. I know I have. Please
    tell us how you were able to bypass mommie's cyberguard and get on the web. Don out.
    Share on Google+

Thanks for the negative points, TheFiend. What a great use of the AO Antipoint system... Just because you don't agree with someone does not mean give them negative points. The points were made to be given out regaurding thread quality.. not opinion arguments. As the stuff I have so far seen posted by you.. You should have many negatives. I of course am not going to give you any myself because I am not going to get mad and give bad negitives. It's just not right. I suggest you and any others learn how to use the system. Most of the members here are here to learn and ask questions. Not to fight and have to deal with people like you. Please do not bring this "crap" to our site. Learn something or get out.
    Share on Google+