Poll/Normal Post Problems....

Thread: Poll/Normal Post Problems....

Angry Poll/Normal Post Problems....

Hey I know we have had a few threads about some login problems and such with AO. I can't seem to find them right now, so I thought I would post this.

First off I'm getting mad about every poll I've tried to be a part of, the system keeps giving me this message:

AntiOnline
    The action you have attempted could not be performed as your session appears to be invalid. Click the below link to attempt this action again with a new session.
    Try this action again!

I don't get it, what did I do to piss it off? I use to be able to make posts before, but in the past couple of weeks I've kept getting that message and don't know why. I've tried it here at home on my XP Pro machine and at work on Windows 2000 (and whatever SP update M$ is on).

Anyone else having the same problem? Or did I like screw up my configs/settings on my computer/AO site?
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

you may want to try to delete all your old cookies and temp internet files.. Then relogin and allow yourself to browse using cookies.... might just work for you, let me know
    Duct tape.....A whole lot of Duct Tape
    Spyware/Adaware problem click
    here

GreekGoddess
    I get that all of the time, I've tried deleting my cookies, I've checked my settings...logged out and back in again and still receive the messages. I just don't vote. No big deal.

I always have the same problem and tried several settings. Is it because of the fact that somebody else is also using AO (always logged in) using my same proxy?

It should be nice, if i being sent to the intended page, from the above mentioned relogin screen, but it actually sends me to a nowhere place.
    God is Love

Yeah tried all the common stuff, restart computer...delete cookies and cache...restart, format. LOL, I've tried about everything I could. Just starting to wonder if it's my side or not. If the server hates me, I can live with it. Just want to know is all, and thought maybe after some of the "other" problems around I wasn't the only one.

If anyone talks to JupMan, or you see this, any thoughts/comments?

Sorry it took me so long to reply, bad day! LOL
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]