Dos Attack

Thread: Dos Attack

Dos Attack

Hi everyone.I just want ask How to do Dos attack and where i can get toturial about it? its that anyone can help? or mail me at admin@JbCrash.net .. thanks.. Antionline.com Nice job !!
    Share on Google+

First... go to your garrage...

Second.. look for your largest hammer...

Third... beat the sh17 out of your PC...

You will have effectively DoSed your PC
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.
    Share on Google+

yo.. if dont know just leave.. dont post this kind of msg...

Share on Google+

yo.. if dont know just leave.. dont post this kind of msg...
    You should read the site FAQs... this is a security site... not a skiddie site.
    From the way your message reads... you are out to use this knowledge with a malicious intent. You will learn quickly... that AO doesn't put up with stuff like that.

So... maybe it is u that should take your advise?

Good day!
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.
    Share on Google+

This is a perfect example of why there is a FAQ's Section on this website. So you dont get yourself banned or kicked off this site. I wasnt sure if you had noticed but this site is about comptuer security and not how to attack people. Perhaps what you meant to ask is how can you avoid getting DDosed? Also you may want to try and respect some of the others. just a thought
    Duct tape.....A whole lot of Duct Tape
    Spyware/Adaware problem click
    here
    Share on Google+

Some one please close this thread! PLEASE. .. .
    Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, "She doesn't have what it takes"; They will say, "Women don't have what it takes".
    Clare Boothe Luce
    Share on Google+